Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Nascar Full Contaninment Seat

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2014, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Nascar Full Contaninment Seat

SOLD

This is an awesome La Joie full containment seat. It came with another Nascar truck I purchased and it is way too small for me. So it is up for grabs. Would be awesome for any race car. I would say you'd need to be around 5'7 175# to fit. Anyone is welcome to come check it out in person. Seat is located just north of Atlanta in Cumming Ga 30041. Asking $1250. This is a very expensive seat and would cost well over $4K new.

It kills me to do this as I've waited weeks to get this seat. I bought a Nascar Camping World Truck and the owner promised me a beautiful seat. It is everything I expected and more, problem is I don't fit in it. This is the nicest seat I have ever seen. It is in very nice shape. Covers look brand new. Has a built in vent and vented cover. I have seen $4000 La Joie seats and they don't even compare to this seat. I have no idea what it retailed for but it is definitely custom and was very expensive. I have listed the basic dimensions. For reference I am 5'10" and 205#. I am a big guy and I am very broad shouldered. That is my biggest issue with the seat. I can't get my wide shoulders between the brace. Anyone interested is more than welcome to view it in person and test fit it first which is what I recommend. If you want to gamble on it I can get you the best possible dimensions and I'm willing to ship at your expense. Any questions just send them over. Will consider any serious offers.

Basic dimensions:
19" between shoulder plates
11" between rib cage area
15" between leg/hip plate's
21" from base of seat to shoulder plates

My wife is 5'6" or so and fits in it easily. I am 5'10" and it's not even close. It is a small seat for sure. I'd guess someone would need to be 5'7 or 5'8 and a small frame. It's a killer deal for the right person.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Jun 19, 2014 at 05:57 PM.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Sold, mods please delete