Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2005, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
keep it clean and good job!
Old May 15, 2005, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I really like how its comming together. the recaros match the interior nicely. hood looks good, but we are cursed with the oddly shaped headlights, so the eyelids dont line up on the outsides. nothing u can do about that. only other thing i would od would be to try to match the mirrors with the hood so it doesnt look like a 2tone to idiots
Old May 15, 2005, 07:11 PM
Evolving Member

Nice Lancer.
Old May 15, 2005, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Looks good.
Old May 15, 2005, 07:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Was that pic of the RA swaybar taken before final tightening, or after you were done? There should be no gap between the control arm and the rubber bushing in the red circles.

The rest of the car looks good, though.

EDIT: forgot the d**n pic.
Attached Thumbnails GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-ra-swaybar_eek.jpg  
Old May 15, 2005, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

daymm xtian...your car looks tyte!!! someone has to keep up with this guy and his lancer...keep it up!!
Old May 15, 2005, 07:39 PM

I dont get why you did the hood a different color than the body? But, to each his own, glad you like it!
Old May 15, 2005, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks good man... I personally like painted hoods or CF ones. I like the contrast.
Old May 15, 2005, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, can yall suck on this dude's ***** any harder??? His car his nice but it aint THAT nice. Yall have gone a little overboard on the compiments.

seats -

hood - Why not just get a cf hood? At least then your hood would have a purpose besides looking like a cf hood.

sway bar - Indifferent

Eyelids - I'm not too sure about them. I don't like the shape of the stock headlights, but with the hood and eyelids being a different color it makes the eyelids stick out. I'd have to see it in person.
Old May 15, 2005, 09:35 PM
Evolved Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bigdoggy_dog
Wow, can yall suck on this dude's ***** any harder??? His car his nice but it aint THAT nice. Yall have gone a little overboard on the compiments.

seats -

hood - Why not just get a cf hood? At least then your hood would have a purpose besides looking like a cf hood.

sway bar - Indifferent

Eyelids - I'm not too sure about them. I don't like the shape of the stock headlights, but with the hood and eyelids being a different color it makes the eyelids stick out. I'd have to see it in person.
dude..u know wuts odd.. why is it everytime i post something about my car u say somethin unnecessary.. i mean.. dude?!?! are u hatin? i dont care about wut u say..but i kinda noticed ur always being an a$$?!?! is there a prob dude? i mean comon man.. wut have u done in ur car yet? have i said $hit about yours? i dont get it.. ur post are somewhat offensive.. u gotta chill... thats just childish bro.. i dont mean any diss..but dude.. u gota stop.. seriously. i ahve nothin agianst u..or ur ride.. do u have a freakin ferarri? if not. quit it then.
Old May 15, 2005, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

my bad.. ima go and tighten it tomorow..lol but it works.. and yeah.. sway bar provided by myszkewicz!! thanks bro! its not good as your progress but..its helps bigtime!
Originally Posted by Myszkewicz
Was that pic of the RA swaybar taken before final tightening, or after you were done? There should be no gap between the control arm and the rubber bushing in the red circles.

The rest of the car looks good, though.

EDIT: forgot the d**n pic.
Old May 15, 2005, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

Try to post some clearer pictures in better daylight if you can so we can have a better look. Maybe even from a sideview and one where we can see the entire hood.
Old May 15, 2005, 09:53 PM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by bigdoggy_dog

seats -

sway bar - Indifferent

all this comming from a guy who has neons, and a cf fuse box listed as one of his mods, .

Chill man, opinions are fine... but hating opinions (ive notice you hate alot in his threads) need to be kept to one self.

His car looks good, it's not kissing ***... it showing one respect for the time and effort put into his ride.
Old May 15, 2005, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

Looks good xtian! Keep it up!
Still waiting for my CF Evo 7 Hood...!!!
From what I understood, the vents come w/ rainguards... I hope or I will have to switch the stock hood on for winter...

Ahhh... anyway, keep it up!!!
Old May 15, 2005, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

jeez, come on.....I didn't say anything when guys are saying get a cf hood, but come on, didn't you guys learn anything the last thread?.....which got closed I might like to add. He has his reasons, as well as others have reasons for doing certain mods to their car.

Xtian deserve his props because compared to other 04 Lancers, his is pretty sweet. Keep it up man, and from what Pick a Fro is saying, can't wait to see what you got in store in the future for yer car.

Quick Reply: GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!