Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2005, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!

hey..as you all know.. just got into an accident recently.. well, i finally got her back!! better than ever!! i miss her so much..lol so i decided to suprise her with some new goodies!!

added: oem sport type grill - Ralliart headlights - accolade cf eyelids - thunder gray hood paint job (blackish touch)
Attached Thumbnails GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-fronthood.jpg   GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-ralliart.jpg   GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-sideways.jpg  
Old May 15, 2005, 12:39 PM

shoulda got a c.f hood...
Old May 15, 2005, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

but wait! heres more! lol

my new evo recaros!!! and added a RALLiART oem rear anti-sway bar on my es.. and trust me! it works!!

been getting local love on my hood paintjob.. looks better in person..wut u guys think??
Attached Thumbnails GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-evorecaro.jpg   GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-rear-recaros.jpg   GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-recaro.jpg   GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!-ra-swaybar.jpg  
Old May 15, 2005, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

nice to see you have yer car back. looks great man.

whats yer plan for the next mods you want to add?
Old May 15, 2005, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

damn, you got hella **** put in yer car after the accident.....lol

did you have to pay extra for it? dat sucks, cause when I got into my accident they had to replace my headlights, so I asked if they would put the ralliart ones on my car, but they said they couldn't. Bastards.....hahaha. looks sweet dood.
Old May 15, 2005, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TeAmEmPeRoR
nice to see you have yer car back. looks great man.

whats yer plan for the next mods you want to add?
i had the seats for a while.. before i got into an accident.. but had no chance installin it coz it was my finals week..next..uhmm..i might lower it.. get a cf splitter.. and get a RA rear skirt.. but thats gona be for a while thou..im broke..as ****..lol but its all G..im happy how the seats turned out..
Old May 15, 2005, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

OMG, Beautiful Man!!!

:eek

clean as can be, love the TG hood, the cf eyelids and OOOOOH @ the recaros. You car rivals some of the modded o2-o3 models. Glad to see her back on the road. Thee best looking o4+ style next to mitsubishimanny
Old May 15, 2005, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

9/10

Definately the best 04 Lancer (Non-Evo) that i have seen.
Old May 15, 2005, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lancerjas
shoulda got a c.f hood...
Why? So it can turn yellow in the sun?

God damn I'm sick of little bast@rds that can't just go with the flow and be happy for people. He likes his car, he's showing it off...he didn't ask for you to tell him what he should or should not have done.

Nice color combo, it works well.
Old May 15, 2005, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

looks good man.. the TG hood looks tyte..
Old May 15, 2005, 04:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nicktutt420
Easy there turbo.....he posted it here to show off for people feedback and opinions. It's a forum for Pete's sake. I'm sick of people like you taking it upon themselves to feel like they have to defend each and every person that gets a less than favorable comment about their car. Nobody was dissing his car...just making a comment.
I am going to have to take Sailorgoons side on this one.

What lancerjas said was not only superfluous, but ignorant.

We could all sit here and talk about what he "should have done," however, when it comes down to it, it would be pointless.

Car looks great man
Old May 15, 2005, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Looks sweet man, keep up the good work.
Old May 15, 2005, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Ok guys...let's not ruin his thread please. It happens often on many threads he makes. Just give him constructive criticism and if you don't like it, say what you gotta say but give him props for the job he has done. ex. "Shoulda got CF hood, but overall good job man." Ain't too hard right?

Didn't I tell you guys xtian had more tricks up his sleeves...you guys just didn't know it would be ACEs .

Xtian, another job well done! I told you, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" and here you are with a car comparible to mitsubishimanny (minus the turbo)! Xtian has gone a long way to make his car stand out and so far he seems to amaze us every thread he makes w/ updates on his car. Every mod he puts on is ride is carefully invisioned to perfection. Arithmetic, is right. He is starting to marvel to the 02-03 crowd...i mean I can't even park next to this guy let alone keep up with him. It may be an auto but this guy drives fast.

Keep up the good work bro. It's just too hot, too many mods! You gotta chill with it .

I'll warn you all again, this guy still has more suprises in store for you. So watch out!

Last edited by Pick_a_Fro; May 15, 2005 at 05:05 PM.
Old May 15, 2005, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks pretty good never thought i would see thunder gray hood on any other car but a thunder gray lancer but dosent look to bad .... and seats look real good to...
Old May 15, 2005, 05:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Arithmetic
OMG, Beautiful Man!!!

:eek

clean as can be, love the TG hood, the cf eyelids and OOOOOH @ the recaros. You car rivals some of the modded o2-o3 models. Glad to see her back on the road. Thee best looking o4+ style next to mitsubishimanny
damn! thats too much props..lol i mean.. come on manny's car.. his car is far more sexier than mine..(specially in the engine bay) lol but i tried.. im glad u guys apriciate the effort im put on my "ES" i know my car is not as nice as the RAs.. but u guys are kind enough to give me props.. thats sweet..

as for the hood.. i kinda like how it looks.. i was gona get a cf hood.. but i had to be practical..i live in chicago..winter is horrible.. and ic ant afford snow or water goin in my engine bay.. this is a daily driver.. so i need it to be reliable.. thats the reason why i went for looks (for now) coz its a pretty new car to mess with..lol as picka fro said.. im not yet done.. exteriorly.. who knows.. lower it?!?!? could be anything ..iono yet.. coz money isnt that easy.. but for now im pretty happy.. i wana get the matching rear recaros.. but im not sure if it would fit..(i heard it wont) but i could try modifying it.. like i always do to stuff.. haha.. anyways!! after im done with the exteriro stuff..ima go to the engine.. ill maximize all the bolt ons i could get for my car.. to have alil more power..i dont need a zzooommmi'n car.. i jsut want a nice respectable looking ride..good luck on each and everyoens cars!! thanks for teh positive comments..and the negative ones..ima learn from em.. peace! drive safe yall!! till my next mod.. peace!

Last edited by xtianLANCER04; May 15, 2005 at 05:42 PM.

Quick Reply: GOT MY BABY BACK!!! some modz added! enjoy!