Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Accolade Body Kiys

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2006 | 11:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
There was a history to that, we tried explaining a return policy that the customer wanted no part of, instead they threatened us and did what they said they would do, personally i feel bad that it went down the way it did.. I realize our customer service isnt the best but im working on improving it, issues with vendors usually happen because of a lack of communication.. and that is exactly what happened.. I will be personally answering phones and handling service I am just waiting for new equipment to be delivered to me that will allow me portable hands free talk, So I can work in the wharehouse and handle calls.

I'm happy to see that you guys are making a strong effort to change the current perception of your company from past experiences. It's gonna be tough to change that image, but I appreciate the fact that you are working towards that goal. I know a lot of companies and people would have ran away by now with their tail between their legs. It says something about you for not doing that.
Old Feb 12, 2006 | 11:54 PM

From: Yokosuka Japan (Lancer currently in Hawaii with wife)
I agree with that there... But back to what the thread was about, I can't decide if I want to get my kit installed and then wait to get a paint job, or wait and get them both done at the same time... I know it's alot smarter to get them both done at the same time, but I've seen some people who've had them done seperately, so just thought I would ask...
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:20 AM
Account Disabled

after $5,000 in body work and 20pounds of bondo it will fit awesome, that is until you hit a bug and the kit explods like it was rigged with C4.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MoWsE&Filly
I agree with that there... But back to what the thread was about, I can't decide if I want to get my kit installed and then wait to get a paint job, or wait and get them both done at the same time... I know it's alot smarter to get them both done at the same time, but I've seen some people who've had them done seperately, so just thought I would ask...
Man, please don't be "that guy." You know the one. That guy that drives his car around with his new body kit that is all primered and looking like crap. Do the right thing and do it at the same time. If you don't have the money ready for the paint job then let the kit sit in your garage till you do. It's not gonna melt away if you don't put it on right away. lol
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:27 AM
Account Disabled

yeah just do it right, save your money, buy an RRM kit and have it all painted and fitted at the same time.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:28 AM

I've heard that before, LOL! I definately don't want to be "that guy", was just wondering what people thought... What happened to the picks your car you had up? I would like to see one lowered with 18's on it...

Last edited by MoWsE&Filly; Feb 13, 2006 at 12:32 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:33 AM
Account Disabled

i overloaded photobucket
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:36 AM

I've done that a few times myself... You still sittin with just the front end lowered and not the rear? What tire size you runnin now? I really would like to go 18's myself, but alot of people I ask are like "don't do it"...
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:56 AM
Account Disabled

they are just miss in formed, i'm not sure what tire size you are running, but my tires are the exact same heigth as stock, you only have problems if you have a taller tire that factory. the only reason it it lowered in the front and not the back is because the bolts wouldn't come out, but i will be lowered in the rear by the end of the week. it dosen't rub, and it drives fine. it is alittle loose in the rear. but once i lower it and install my sway bar i will be good as gold.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:59 AM

I'm still running stock myself... I'm in Japan and my wife has the car in Hawaii, so I guess I couldn't really say I'm running them right now... I'm waiting until I get to Hawaii sometime later on this year to start all that stuff myself... What size are you running? I was thinking about doing progess springs on front and rear, but was wondering about the same thing you mentioned earlier, will the back end rub?

Last edited by MoWsE&Filly; Feb 13, 2006 at 01:02 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 09:11 AM

wow

You guys are getting way to far into this hole body kit thing. ok,
1.) I didn't rivet anything
2.)It's simple with two other people helping.
3.) parts I used 1.self taping screws 2.two sided tape with harding cement.3blots,washers and locking nuts. 3. black cocking sealer.

there was no bondo and no 5000 body tab. two I paid 400 for my pieces of my kit to be painted and 35 in supplies. With help of family and the right tools making it look the way it does took 9 hours. takig the kit off and putting the new kit on.

Last edited by otter; Feb 14, 2006 at 06:23 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

I have seen 3 kits from accolade personally including hoods and i personally would not recomend them.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

What happened to the days when the Rallart section of this site was the one place you could go to get away from the silly immature arguments. This place is starting to look exactly like the Lancer and Evo sections. I liked it better when not a lot of people had our car.
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 07:27 PM
Account Disabled

Ralliart1979 thanks for your support and your honest feedback on our products..

To the critics as I said before there are other options, you are free to choose.. we hope we will be able to change your minds in the near future. There is nothing that can discourage us from continuing to offer the lancer community more styling options and striving to perfect our product.. through trial and error we have come to regard our product as one of the best.. if you feel otherwise buy from the other guy..
Old Feb 13, 2006 | 08:36 PM
Evolving Member

look if i thought that a few a holes would ruin this thread i would have never started it. Look I have a kit on the way and I am excited to get it on. I just wanted to know how to install it and if it would be easy haters just shut up thank you

Quick Reply: Accolade Body Kiys