Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Evo 9 Conversion Front Bumper With Hood

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2006, 09:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm its way to high. needs lowering and i doubt that will help to much. Personally RRM's looks wayYYYYYY better. Hood looks alright, just needs painting and some mesh. Anyone know pricing?!
Old May 23, 2006, 12:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WARNING!!!!!! DONT BUY FROM ACCOLADE This vendor has repeatedly ripped people off. Their service sucks, parts are never on time and they dont refund your money. There is actually a thread on evo general where this has happened.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:05 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah you wrote the same thing on another thread warning people about them... (boring)

I have been sending email after email to these gentleman and everytime I send them an email I get all my questions answered in a very open and honest manner and all replys have been completed within hours of me requesting a reply or answer - I am more than satisfied that they can do this kit with out any dramas... they were very open and honest with what they told me as far as how long I can expect to wait before this will become available because of what is involved in making a new front bar, they have to make what is called a "plug" then test fit it to make sure it is a fit then they have to then make the mold, then actully make the F/Bs, then finish them off and ship them to be redistributed....

I really do appriciate the warnings but I have come to the conclussion that there are more success stories than tragedies out there and that maybe the tragedies are just very noisey and vocal minorities... now having said that if they do fail to deliver what they promise within a reasonable time frame then I will join in with the noisey minority
Old May 23, 2006, 04:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chowetime
Yeah you wrote the same thing on another thread warning people about them... (boring)

I have been sending email after email to these gentleman and everytime I send them an email I get all my questions answered in a very open and honest manner and all replys have been completed within hours of me requesting a reply or answer - I am more than satisfied that they can do this kit with out any dramas... they were very open and honest with what they told me as far as how long I can expect to wait before this will become available because of what is involved in making a new front bar, they have to make what is called a "plug" then test fit it to make sure it is a fit then they have to then make the mold, then actully make the F/Bs, then finish them off and ship them to be redistributed....

I really do appriciate the warnings but I have come to the conclussion that there are more success stories than tragedies out there and that maybe the tragedies are just very noisey and vocal minorities... now having said that if they do fail to deliver what they promise within a reasonable time frame then I will join in with the noisey minority
Why dont you take a look at the evo general section first before you make your purchase. However, if you want to ignore the facts then go right ahead, but I HAD BETTER NOT SEE 1 POST FORM YOU COMPLAINING.
Old May 23, 2006, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by chowetime

Sorry, I just want to see if you really purchased anything from them yet (small stuffs don't count) ?
If you have already bought something & came without problem then congratulation, but with problems I think you might have the same warning?!
Because you are now only questioning before purchased, that's why they will answer all of your questions til you actually paid! I think all venders willing to answer any questions til the deal is done!
But when the problem come after purchased, they might delay the respond or something, that's how I feel on many venders anywhere! Don't you think?!
So people's warning have their reason because they did deal with them not just asking questions!
Old May 23, 2006, 01:04 PM
Evolving Member

ya.. actually with e-mails and questioning there doing pretty alright. I asked them for some sources and they said this guy sent them pictures of his car and it look really nice. Service before purchase would prolly be a 10/10. I have read though that product quality and after purchase customer service is pretty low on the scale =/. we'll see.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by qlancerevo
Sorry, I just want to see if you really purchased anything from them yet (small stuffs don't count) ?
If you have already bought something & came without problem then congratulation, but with problems I think you might have the same warning?!
Because you are now only questioning before purchased, that's why they will answer all of your questions til you actually paid! I think all venders willing to answer any questions til the deal is done!
But when the problem come after purchased, they might delay the respond or something, that's how I feel on many venders anywhere! Don't you think?!
So people's warning have their reason because they did deal with them not just asking questions!
EXACTLY.

I would please adhere to my warning and everyone elses before you send your money to this guy and his world bank. He may pull out the patriot act defense on you and claim that this is why your parts arent there or your money cant be refunded. This si exactly what he is saying on a thread in evo general check it out its on the front page.

Last edited by SKILMATIC; May 23, 2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:53 PM
Account Disabled

yeah everyone is satisified here, happy people on my trader rating. Move along please back to evoland...
Old May 23, 2006, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

^Well how come everyone isnt satisfied in evo general? Can you pelase explain that phenomena?
Old May 23, 2006, 04:04 PM
Account Disabled

I dont know why dont you go back there and find out.. and stop patronizing the ralliarts...
Old May 23, 2006, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Well we all know why its the fact that you dont know why cause if you did you would have rectified the issue already.

However, keep on stealing peoples money. It will get you nowhere in life.

Be warned everyone. DAVE has over 2000dollars of money from someone and he refuses to refund the money. If you dont beleive me there is a thread on it in the evo general section.
Old May 23, 2006, 04:12 PM
Account Disabled

anyone who actually wastes their time to satisify their curiosity to confirm that statement would realize that is far from the truth, dont even dare attack my integrity here.. accolade always deliver. And if we dont we will refund accordingly. CASE CLOSED.
Old May 23, 2006, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
anyone who actually wastes their time to satisify their curiosity to confirm that statement would realize that is far from the truth, dont even dare attack my integrity here.. accolade always deliver. And if we dont we will refund accordingly. CASE CLOSED.
Case isnot closed because you havent refunded a dime yet.

Please look at the thread dont take his word for nothing. This is your money people. I have nothig to gain or profit from this. I only come here to make sure you guys knwo the truth.
Old May 23, 2006, 04:35 PM
Account Disabled

Most of our people dont order from DUBAI, in the united arab emirates either... just chill. It will be done.
Old May 23, 2006, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
Most of our people dont order from DUBAI, in the united arab emirates either... just chill. It will be done.
Well I will chill once you deliver his refund and everyone elses for that matter. The bad feedback is just pilling up on that thread on the evo general section.

Quick Reply: Evo 9 Conversion Front Bumper With Hood