Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Accolade

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2007, 10:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accolade

How do i get a hold of Accolade. I ordered a bumper from them and have not heard from them again. I need to know what day i will be recieveing it. I ordered it over a week ago. They emailed me until i ordered it then i have not heard back from them. The phone number on the website does not work. I need to know when accolade feel free to respond but i need this asap
Old Apr 17, 2007, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol
Old Apr 17, 2007, 10:37 AM
Account Disabled

We send the details once it departs if we dont have any details to send you we dont have an appropriate update, sending a body kit / bumper is not like dropping a letter in a mailbox. PM me if you need rough estimates.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
lol
Old Apr 17, 2007, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

i sent pm
Old Apr 17, 2007, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
You ordered it a over a week ago!!!! hahaah I waited 5 weeks .. and got the wrong material! Good luck
Old Apr 17, 2007, 03:45 PM

Something tells me that an automated order confirmation e-mail would be in your company's best interests.

Essentially every single other online store sends their customers an e-mail the instant a product is ordered from their site, whereas with your site the only (in my experience) confirmation that an order has been placed is a confirmation number that loads on the page once payment has been finalized. I know when I've spent money on a site, it's comforting reading more than once that my money ended up in good hands. Plus, if the initial confirmation number is misplaced or missed, it'll always be there in the e-mail.

I bet you'd be suprised at how much damage control a canned confirmation e-mail in addition to the confirmation number would do. Just some food for thought...
Old Apr 17, 2007, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

It takes only two weeks to have my hood in front of my house and I'm living in quebec, Canada. Accolade gives me a tracking number to track my package. The hood arrived with no damaged and very good condition. For me accolade is A+, hope it will be the same for you.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

i ordered a kit before and it was a wonderfull kit. but i rock in the road ruined the front
Old Apr 17, 2007, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
anytime I have a question or issue I PM Dave. He is allways a huge help. Usually responds within a couple days. I ordered a ken style front bumper through them. took longer then I would have liked but sometimes that needs to be expected. Not everything can be right now. Dave is the man though!
Old Apr 17, 2007, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

relax man, Dave will get ya in line. I waited what seemed like forever for my new stuff from them, but I just tried to maintain contact the best I could and did not angrily pester them! Not saying that you are, but just relax, it takes them a little longer sometimes, but they come through.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my front bumper is in the way and i got the fenders already "A+"
Old Apr 17, 2007, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BensLancer
relax man, Dave will get ya in line. I waited what seemed like forever for my new stuff from them, but I just tried to maintain contact the best I could and did not angrily pester them! Not saying that you are, but just relax, it takes them a little longer sometimes, but they come through.

im not i just need the stuff asap cause i am leaving this address soon plus i have a body shop lined up to paint my car. I paid a week ago and haven't heard anything i need to make arrangments soon and i need their info. Look i love their kit its great just need info on wheni am recieving my bumper
Old Apr 17, 2007, 09:39 PM

I ordered and paid for my kit from them about 5 weeks ago and haven't gotten it either. I tried emailing them and they got back to me pretty quickly about 2 weeks ago but said it wasn't shipped out yet and I haven't heard back since then. From seeing some different threads, it seems like Dave is the guy to contact and it seems like everyone gets pretty quick and satisfactory resolution from him. I guess I'll wait a little longer too and contact him if I need to, but I'm getting pretty anxious to get all my stuff too. Their kits do look gooooood though! Can't wait to get mine.
Old Apr 18, 2007, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

in my experience the first confirmation i got was the part sitting at my front door when i got home from work took a few weeks but it made it and it was the right part. so dont think you wont get it, just dont think its coming real soon either.