Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Black Red Ralliart transformation (extreme 56k warning)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i used little plasic plug ones, which looks fine, the only thing is that i got deep scratches where my spoiler used to be so i need a new trunk
Old Jul 21, 2010, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

try using robin compound and your problem will be solve...
Old Jul 21, 2010, 07:02 PM
Evolving Member

Dammmmm Cleannnn im feeling the whole blk n red theme meng one of the nicest lancers ive seen on this site lol i have a couple questions where did you get your eyelids from they are one of the best i have seen or mayb how u installed them? lol and also did you paint your mitsu signs red or buy red ones? and is that just the stock RA body kit? lol sorry for so many questions
Old Jul 21, 2010, 10:29 PM

daaamn those rims look great!
Old Jul 23, 2010, 07:43 AM

Beautiful RA Man. Think you should get the Vortex Generator just my opinion. Screw all the haters who dont like your black/red scheme and your pinstripes...there just jealous haha
Old Jul 25, 2010, 05:57 PM
Evolving Member

What eyelids are those?
Old Jul 26, 2010, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Jimbowned
Beautiful RA Man. Think you should get the Vortex Generator just my opinion.
agreed
Old Jul 27, 2010, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ballamouse698
Dammmmm Cleannnn im feeling the whole blk n red theme meng one of the nicest lancers ive seen on this site lol i have a couple questions where did you get your eyelids from they are one of the best i have seen or mayb how u installed them? lol and also did you paint your mitsu signs red or buy red ones? and is that just the stock RA body kit? lol sorry for so many questions
haha thank you!

so the eyelids are completely random ebay ones, i didnt want eyelids that stooped down, i wanted to make the front heads square, so i just looked till i found some that looked right. i think they were like these but i couldnt find the listing. installing was just 3M double sided tape, easy.

the emblems are not painted or baught, i used big red tape (my favorite haha) and cut em out to fit. Yes its teh stock RA body kit
Old Jul 28, 2010, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ArkaneDark
haha thank you!

so the eyelids are completely random ebay ones, i didnt want eyelids that stooped down, i wanted to make the front heads square, so i just looked till i found some that looked right. i think they were like these but i couldnt find the listing. installing was just 3M double sided tape, easy.

the emblems are not painted or baught, i used big red tape (my favorite haha) and cut em out to fit. Yes its teh stock RA body kit

thanks a lot meng those eyelids are a must cop now 4 sure so as far as the big red tape were did you buy it at and if i wanted to make mine black would they sell the tape in black?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 06:52 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
It's just pinstriping and yes it comes in black , autozone has it , or you can get it at your local vinyl shop
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:52 AM

That's funny ballamouse cuz I was actually thinking and wondering how it would look inversed, ie a brighter car with the darker detailing. Def post it up when you do it
Old Jul 29, 2010, 03:02 PM
Evolving Member

That's funny ballamouse cuz I was actually thinking and wondering how it would look inversed, ie a brighter car with the darker detailing. Def post it up when you do it
Def will do im actually in process of installing my turbo in my car just got kit in yesterday but after that my eyelids should b here and then im doing the to black thanks a lot for the help meng
Old Jul 30, 2010, 03:01 PM

any opinions of what i should do next? im trying to do something for performance so i was thinking maybe like rrm lower tie bar, or rear strut bar, but idk if id feel much difference? any ideas guys?
Old Jul 31, 2010, 01:18 PM
Evolving Member

any opinions of what i should do next? im trying to do something for performance so i was thinking maybe like rrm lower tie bar, or rear strut bar, but idk if id feel much difference? any ideas guys?
I would def go with front and rear strut bar im definitely planning on getting those but as far as the diff they make not sure but def look nice lol oo and also i went to Discount Auto parts look for that tape you used i found the pinstripe tape is that what you used for signs cuz its really thin lol got some serious craft skills to use that lol or did u get like thicker version of that? lol
Old Jul 31, 2010, 01:29 PM

hah idk, i used rather thick tape actually, thick enough for each little diamond and then i cut it out. i used two different tapes, one for the pinstripe and one for the emblem. 3 dollars total haha

Quick Reply: Black Red Ralliart transformation (extreme 56k warning)