Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

Turbos [MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2004, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by djmobmix
Ivano or PR

when are you going to start selling the turbo kit, what would be in the kit and how much it would cost?

Thanks
Ivano is my nick and PR is Puerto Rico where I live. I don’t sell turbo kits I am just a mechanic and I work as an performance engine builder and tuner and I specialize in turbochargers, I am just helping turbo tech in building and tuning his 2004 lancer rally art. We are working together not just to get hp, that would be easy, just put a ton of boost with a lot of fuel with crazy timing advance and boom you got it, a lot of hp. But how long is it going to last? We want to built something that can be use daily and that looks nice as you can see on the pictures. So if Turbo tech is going to sell a kit on the future I don’t know, only time would tell.
If you have any other question I would be glad to help, Thanks.
Old Jan 23, 2004, 05:23 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i would love some information on a kit also, thanks
Old Jan 24, 2004, 05:07 AM
Evolved Member

Since this seems to be one of the only true turbo threads, I will post here as well, there are obviously people here who are serious about turbo, like myself. And for the record I hate to use the expression "stage" in reference to the details of the turbo kits, but who is going to offer a more "basic" set-up, or stage 1, or whatever you want to call it, then moving more complex. I personally dotn want to get crazy, T25 for near immediate spool, small FMIC, somthing like the Starion IC, BOV, other small details. Hope there is someone out there, hopefully in Southern CA, ready to take on cars. HINT HINT!!
Old Jan 24, 2004, 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

I have not really looked at prices or anything. But I am not sure how competitive the pricing would be for fabbing something up. It seems if you went the custom route you would have everything you want the way you want it, and I wouldn't think it would be too expensive. The piping should be fairly cheap, i think the most expensive would be the manifold. But like I said I have not looked at any prices for fabrication.
Old Jan 24, 2004, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

yeah someoen needs to come up with a kit haha htey would make so much cash if they did
Old Jan 26, 2004, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

Question Turbo kits for RA

Hey does anyone know of any company that is has or is developing a turbo kit, because i am joining a car club and want to drop a turbo in the engine. Thanks for your time guys
Old Jan 26, 2004, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Too bad you live in Pennsylvania.... I have a auto repair/performance shop in Brampton Ontario and when I was consulting with Ultimate- Racing....when they were helping us with our custom CAI, they mentioned if we had a Ralliart for a project turbo.
Old Jan 26, 2004, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

dude i will so drive that up there to to let you test it out, no joke. Well i wont my dad will have to, cuz i go to college in florida. Get back to me on this.
Old Jan 27, 2004, 11:35 AM
Evolving Member

TurboTech in Puerto Rico is making a kit and it looks really awsome so far. But there is no release date yet. Look in the Engine/Turbo/Drivetrain Forum under Turbo. The guys name is TurboTech P.R. He has pictures and dyno results
Old Jan 27, 2004, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Yes i have already talked to turbo tech about the turbo kit but it just sounds like a kit will never be made. And yes his car does kist ***, i saw the dyno and it is impressive.
Old Jan 27, 2004, 11:44 AM
Dew

Nah, I think it will be made, just not anytime soon.
Old Jan 27, 2004, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

haha yeah true that, i am trying to hook my car up soon thoe because im joining a car club and i want to drop some parts into my engine soon, it is driving me nuts that these companys wont get off there asses and amke some good parts. i meen road race and ultimate racing have parts but there half *** parts and there over priced, but who knows haha
Old Jan 27, 2004, 11:52 AM
Dew

ski get a k&n filter from any auto zone and tweak out the interior, unless you want to spend money and go all out on the engine, but from the sound of it, right now working on ur engine isnt going to give u the power boost that ur looking for, trust me i know, i feel the same way. That's why I'm going to work on the interior first, because I am waiting for more performance parts to come out for the RA's, and also because I am in my car a lot to and from everywhere so I want it to be maxed out inside. But, in a week or two, I'm getting a K&N filter, best mod if you are looking for a quick, cheap, little boost
Old Jan 27, 2004, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

yeah my friend is sponsored by K&N so i will try to get one for free muhaha hahaha, but yeah i have already put neons in the interior, spareco pedals, sparco shift knob, and sparco seats in it but see i dont wanna spend alot of money on the interior because if a nice engine mod comes out and im short on the cash i will be mad at myself haha ya know what i meen
Old Jan 27, 2004, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

So, any progress guys? Whats going on all the way over there in Puerto Rico?

Quick Reply: Turbos [MERGED]