Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

parts list

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2011, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
parts list

has anyone put out a parts list really with the basics to their turbo kit. i have searched and see all broken up from everyones here and there. has anyone actually put up a parts list of what they got when first boosted. Of course this mean just stock internals. Or did everyone on here just buy the RRM turbo kit? who has built one and with what parts. thanks all
Old Apr 21, 2011, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
if you want to build your own kit fior the 4G69, you'll need:

custom turbo manifold (or pay lotsa money for RRM or RPW)
wideband O2
3-bar MAP sensor
subaru injectors work, and so do 4g63 (evo or DSM) hackish likes the RC's
you need ECU reflash/tune, piggyback or someway to fuel under boost...

there is a thread for this...and everything else is obvious what you would need...if it's not you should do more research...

i have mostly what a need, the only things i need now are a turbo, piping, wideband O2, and 3-bar MAP...just the expensive stuff...and a few odds and ends like fittings, gaskets and hardware...but since i roasted my timing belt, my turbo project is on hold...

Last edited by CrAnSwIcK; Apr 21, 2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old Apr 21, 2011, 10:30 PM

okay those are more of the specifics i could not wrap my mind around. thanks yo. and yeah i know the other obvious stuff haha

when i open this section there are like 4 threads so i did not see anything. but thanks
Old Apr 22, 2011, 07:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
any 3-bar MAP sensor for EVO 8-9 should work...Omnipower USA is what i'll be getting

same for the wideband O2....not sure what i'll be getting...

The Subaru injectors, part numbers 195500-3910 (JDM STi pinks 550cc) 195500-3920 (should be USDM 440cc blue) both should work...the RC's not sure ask hackish or ottralliart05, i think hackish said he likes the RC 550's, the STi pink should be very similar

I have the 440s, they are direct fit, plug and play, you just need larger spacers and longer bolts where you mount the fuel rail to the intake manifold...the 4g63 evo or dsm injectors are low impedence therefore require resistors, and i believe matching connectors, so you'd have to modify the harness...subaru injecors will work with our control harness, same connectors...

The Turbo manifold is the tricky part, myself i'm going for a custom log style...or you can buy premade, or have one custom made (mini ram, equal length)...i also have a cast 4G69 manifold from speedtrack racing, it's made for the 2006+ eclipse GS, but does not fit the lancer ralliart...they could have made it fit both, but they decided that was a bad idea i guess...for 250$ it would have opened a lot of doors for us 04-06 RA owners...

and lastly the reflash and tune...Hackish is the man...the only guy we know of that has it all figured out...but let's just say i got a wicked deal on some performance parts from a guy who blew his motor running an RRM kit with Piggyback ECU...so myself i would be more inclined to get the reflash, infact i already have it done, and works great even for naturally aspirated...

Last edited by CrAnSwIcK; Apr 22, 2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 07:15 AM

good details to fact bro. thanks alot. helped greatly for me to start searching and buying my parts rather than paying the almost 5k at RRM