Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

2004 Lancer Sportback Ralliart AT Build

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2012 | 07:43 AM
Evolved Member
Veteran: Navy

As well, since the new ECU install, which i cant say is related or not, I'm now throwing a P0462 fuel sensor low output code. I assumed it was going to be the more popular P0171 too lean code, but something new instead. I deleted it with my OBD II reader but it came back on. I'm not motivated to pull the back seat yet to access the sensor and do a diagnostic on it...*sigh*

Last edited by truthdweller; Dec 14, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old Dec 12, 2012 | 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

Hack's telling me not to pull the backseat, for it's probably the calibration, as he recalls they changed the fuel level stuff in 2004 & 2005.

Last edited by truthdweller; Dec 13, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old Dec 13, 2012 | 07:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by truthdweller
Hack's telling me not to pull the backseat, for it's probably the calibration, as he recalls they changed the fuel level stuff in 2004 & 2005.
There are a few differences between the 04-05 roms its a fairly simple fix. Wont be long.
Old Dec 13, 2012 | 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

I have this exact same code with hackishs flash. Its not a big deal, just sort of annoying every time i fill up it comes on. Hope to see a fix soon.
Old Dec 14, 2012 | 01:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mikemike396
I have this exact same code with hackishs flash. Its not a big deal, just sort of annoying every time i fill up it comes on. Hope to see a fix soon.

How do you delete your CEL between fill-ups?

FYI: AEM sent three black bezels...I only needed one, the others are for sale: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...aem-bezel.html
Old Dec 14, 2012 | 01:43 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Originally Posted by OttRalliart05
There are a few differences between the 04-05 roms its a fairly simple fix. Wont be long.
How do you delete your CEL between fill-ups?

FYI: AEM sent three black bezels...I only needed one, the others are for sale: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...aem-bezel.html
Hmmmm....I haven't had a single cel for entire life of my reflash. You can delete it by resetting the ecu.
Old Dec 14, 2012 | 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lanzerralliart
Hmmmm....I haven't had a single cel for entire life of my reflash. You can delete it by resetting the ecu.

I was asking mikemike specifically how he deletes the CEL, I wasn't asking for myself, having access to a OBD II dx tool, as previously mentioned. The tactrix cable does the same thing. You have an AT as well Lancer?
Old Dec 14, 2012 | 05:58 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

I was asking mikemike specifically how he deletes the CEL, I wasn't asking for myself, having access to a OBD II dx tool, as previously mentioned. The tactrix cable does the same thing. You have an AT as well Lancer?
Oooooooo yeah I was wondering about why you couldn't delete it since you had the scan tool. But next time if you're talking "specifically" to a single person you should let us all know or better yet just pm that person so someone else doesn't answer.
Old Dec 14, 2012 | 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Lanzer, I even "quoted" mikemike to designate to whom I was speaking to...am I missing something? The best way to avoid being redundant is to read the previous posts.
Old Dec 15, 2012 | 05:58 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Sorry for trying to be helpful unfortunately it will continue to happen
Old Dec 17, 2012 | 05:16 PM
Evolved Member

I tired clearing the code, but it just comes back. It seems to follow a pattern. At first I thought it was linked to the low fuel light. So I was like well as long as the low fuel light doesn't come on then it will be fine. Well that's not the case. It seems like whenever I add gas to my tank it turns on the next time I turn off my car and start it again.(I leave my car running while filling up.) It doesn't seem to matter how much gas I add. After about 120 miles it always goes off and will stay off until I add more gas. I tried clearing the code, but it just comes back during that 120 miles after a fill up. Still waiting for hackish to fix this issue.
Old Dec 17, 2012 | 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

I tired clearing the code, but it just comes back. It seems to follow a pattern. At first I thought it was linked to the low fuel light. So I was like well as long as the low fuel light doesn't come on then it will be fine. Well that's not the case. It seems like whenever I add gas to my tank it turns on the next time I turn off my car and start it again.(I leave my car running while filling up.) It doesn't seem to matter how much gas I add. After about 120 miles it always goes off and will stay off until I add more gas. I tried clearing the code, but it just comes back during that 120 miles after a fill up. Still waiting for hackish to fix this issue.

Yep, only comes on after a fill up, but not until I shut the engine down then start it again. Hack will get it done hopefully soon. Do you have an OBD reader, or are you using the tactrix cable to clear the code?
Old Dec 17, 2012 | 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Yep, only comes on after a fill up, but not until I shut the engine down then start it again. Hack will get it done hopefully soon. Do you have an OBD reader, or are you using the tactrix cable to clear the code?
I was using the Tactrix cable. Dont own a reader. My laptop reads the codes when I plug it in. Keep me posted if you hear anything updates from hack.

Thanks!
Old Dec 18, 2012 | 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

The transaction is complete::

Last edited by truthdweller; Dec 18, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old Dec 18, 2012 | 10:19 PM
Evolved Member

looks like a decent snail, hope it works well

Quick Reply: 2004 Lancer Sportback Ralliart AT Build