Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

Greddy Emanage

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2005, 12:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greddy Emanage

Does anyone have a wiring diagram, so that I can properly hook up my Emanage to my ralliart?
Old Jan 29, 2005, 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

Alright heres a question. I've only been here for a few days. and I purchased my ralliart last tuesday and have been trying to find my opitions for everrything on this cars and all I can find for the ECU is the rrm unit. Will the greddy emanage work well? I see it has the Vtec settings and all that. Thats gonig to work with the Mivec?

now how hard would something like this be to program for someone new to piggyback ecu's?
Old Jan 29, 2005, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Talking

I'm trying to find out the same thing myself. I did find this site though. It's for the EVO8 but I'm pretty sure the connections are the same, not positive though.

http://home.fuse.net/wallace/emanage...ge_Install.htm

If they are identical then you can always use the fields harness from Machv.com (and here I wanted to have a group buy from quantum...) they're the cheapest for once!

Let me know how it goes. My emanage should arive on the 1st according to UPS tracker!
And alied... If you're not sure about it, do you want to risk $18k to find out? Check with a local tuner that knows what they're doing ( I am!!) to at least familiarize yourself with what it can do before trying to twist all the knobs at once.
We all have to start somewhere, but hopefully it's not from a hole!

AMG

Last edited by amg_dragon; Jan 29, 2005 at 04:53 PM.
Old Jan 30, 2005, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

The wiring for a evo8 isnt even close to a ralliart and on top of that a ralliart has 5 plugs on the ecu not 4...

Emanage only usues

gnd
power
rpm
throttle
mas sensor

just find the wires on the sensors themselves and have at it !

I dont get all my emange stuff for another 3 weeks but im sure itll be easy to hook up,

not sure if im gonna figure out the ignition right away cause most ppl are having troubles with it with our direct fire coils

Thanks
Tory
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:15 PM

how much did you pay for the emanage system. how much of a difference is it supposed to make? do you do your own fuel mapping?
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

check ebay, the wal-mart of the net! It doesn't "make" power on it's own, it allows you to modify the stock ecu maps with either more or less depending on what you need. I bought it so I could retard my spark when I'm (eventually) running nitrous. You can also modify other aspects of your engine management depending on which optional harness' you want or need. I'm actually going to have Adrenaline motorsports tune everything since they have a dyno in shop and actuall hp and tq are what I'm after! It doesn't help if it "feels" faster but is slower in real life! Everyone knows that the slowest way down the 1/4 is smoking them the whole way! Emanage should let me tailor the powerband (and MIVEC) a little better.

As for the # of plugs on the ecu. I guess I'll have to tear it open and see! Most OBDII connectors are the same I thought.

AMG
Old Jan 31, 2005, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not sure, but the MAF sensor on the evo uses the same COLOR wires as the ralliart (if i remember correctly from installing my RRM piggy). Maybe the ignition, RPM and throttle colors are the same, too?

Tory: when u get to it, i would check those first =)
Old Jan 31, 2005, 04:50 PM
Evolving Member

alright. Well I see from the Greddy site that you have a lot it says you should be able to control with the program. but you need to buy harness's and adapters for everything you want to control? am I right here? I see its also cheaper then the RRM unit. is there a plus to getting one and not the other? Im pretty sure I saw you can get a program to modify to RRM. A my old manager owns a performance shop and buys a lot form my shop. Im pretty sure I'll have him work on it for me. So Im just trying to decide witch one I will be buying.
Old Feb 2, 2005, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Let us know which you go with. I'm particularly interested in the Greddy. It arrived via UPS today and I'm itching to get it installed. I've seen a couple of you guys posting diagrams for other parts of the RA, does anyone have a diagram of the ecu harness? If not does anyone know where I can buy one?

Thanks and good luck to us all!

AMG
Old Feb 10, 2005, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BUMP

any updates guys?
Old Feb 11, 2005, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

I have the parts, I just haven't been able to get my harness extentions made. I really don't want to cut the factory harness. Mitsu would blame a flat tire on a cut harness.... I did find a greddy dealer in St. Louis but my home phone sux and I couldn't hear half of what he was saying.
Anyone else having any luck?

AMG
Old Feb 12, 2005, 12:04 AM
EvoM Guru

hi guys. since i don't have a ralliart, i can't confirm this. i did this a couple minutes ago. can someone double check this?

Attached Thumbnails Greddy Emanage-lancerrawiring.jpg  

Last edited by rhyzin; Feb 12, 2005 at 01:30 AM.
Old Feb 12, 2005, 12:07 AM
EvoM Guru

if you don't have good background in EFI or have any doubt on your knowledge thereof, you shouldn't be messing with this.
Old Feb 15, 2005, 12:06 AM
EvoM Guru

so uh, i know there's some of you out there with wiring diagrams for the ralliart. can one of you guys check the pinout to make sure its right?
Old Feb 15, 2005, 12:26 AM
EvoM Guru

nevermind. i did some searching and found this. the diagram i made only shows the major wires. the link shows the entire pinout.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...stmenu_1656767