Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

Fujita Intake

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought the RRM SRI because I have a red Lancer, identical color. If I had to do it all over again, I'd make my own! I do like the sound of it tho.. .sounds like a turbo sucking air or something until I enter MIVEC RPM, then I dont hear it. It's really nothing noticable in terms of performance.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah they do the same thing. I in theory got mine for the increased diameter, at the time AEM was 2.5 inches, while Injen was 2.7, there lies a difference between them and it is this, AEM makes for good low end, whereas Injen has a reasonable low end, they both manage quite the same mid range, but it is the Injen that gave me taht top end from hell... started calling it the final nail on the coffin

...LOL, and YES, proven by racing..... If you search my name in Youtube youll see
Old Jun 11, 2007, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

They doesn't even know how to write "Rallyart" come on , RALLIART
Old Jun 11, 2007, 05:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KreepaEvoX
...LOL, and YES, proven by racing..... If you search my name in Youtube youll see
Weaksauce.
Go to a track street racer boy. Seriously....for your health and others around you.
And your one video on Youtube is terrible....too dark and you can't tell anything. Just squealing tires and headlights.

Bottom line: No real difference between intakes....except CAI or SRI.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Long time ago

Not racing anymore... and not due to any personal tragedy, maybe its just growing up. The vids are there, they were uploaded by somebody one I uploaded, it wasnt even me recording... but they were there. Vid quality, I dont care, they are not my vids, they ve been online, actually I just pretty much found out myself. Vids are old as ***** anyway

BTW, if there was really no diff, why would they even make one? to suck up water when wet?
Old Jun 11, 2007, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Ease up fellas, you both own Wicked White RAs - wheres the love?
Old Jun 11, 2007, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

not when wet, when SUBMERGED. this is one thing you may want to add to your CAIvsSRI thread mitvrx. common mistake is that a CAI will suck water from a splashing puddle, it's just not so, at least not in the sense that it will cause hydrolock. unless you drive in water OVER your filter you will not suck up enough water to damage your car.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 04:05 AM
Evolved Member

Come on Dan, that's rather obvious.

And no man, I'm not fired up about it. I'm just trying to clear it up. I absolutely love this man's car and the skill he shows in this competitions. I've made some mistakes in my life, it's pretty normal
Old Jun 12, 2007, 04:28 AM
Evolved Member

no, it's not obvious at all, and if you would search all the threads about the AEM bypass you would think the same thing. There are tons and tons of people who think the AEM bypass is for any amount of water, and they will debate this fact with you even though AEM's website explicitly tells you this if you read.

I wasn't saying you were wrong, I was clarifying so more people don't get the wrong idea about CAI's.

AGAIN: A CAI WILL NOT SUCK UP WATER AND DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE UNLESS THE FILTER IS SUBMERGED.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 04:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KreepaEvoX
Long time ago

Not racing anymore... and not due to any personal tragedy, maybe its just growing up. The vids are there, they were uploaded by somebody one I uploaded, it wasnt even me recording... but they were there. Vid quality, I dont care, they are not my vids, they ve been online, actually I just pretty much found out myself. Vids are old as ***** anyway

BTW, if there was really no diff, why would they even make one? to suck up water when wet?
No worries....past is past. Good to know you have more sense now.

I think you missed when I said the only real difference was between SRI and CAI. Even that difference is pretty small.
Sure there are different manufacturers, and their specs may be slightly different from each other....but when it comes down to a power difference, it is too slight to really matter.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 03:33 PM
Evolved Member

Lol, that little difference saves you some tenths doesnt it?

And my mistake to ever imagine all people have common sense(not as an offense) Ive seen some pretty wild head scratching moments. Mostly from ppl trying to cross floods with CAI cuz they have a bypass
Old Jun 12, 2007, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

yeah, I know what you mean. I doubt 1 HP would be tenths, maybe thousandths or ten thousandths.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

1- I have never known of people that claimed to cross rivers with their Ralliarts if so they would be the next MOISES.
2- IS just an intake.... AGAIN
Old Jun 12, 2007, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by migueralliart
Honestly IT'S JUST AN INTAKE after all...

+1

someone should invest on like 5 diff brands and get some dyno's for both settings lol
Old Jun 12, 2007, 04:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hellview
+1

someone should invest on like 5 diff brands and get some dyno's for both settings lol
That's worthless !!! difference of +- 2-3 HP WOW

Quick Reply: Fujita Intake