Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

Fujita Intake

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fujita Intake

Iv'e got a question. Does anyone know if the Fujita CAI will convert to short ram?Also is it avaliable in Black?
Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Contact the manufacturer.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Get the Injen if you want to switch between CAI and SRI, don't get the Fujita it is way too expensive for what you get.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:40 AM

Iv'e read on here about Injen CAI's braking.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Mine hasn't broke and I've got over 40000kms
Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Injen CAI's now have brakes????
Old Jun 10, 2007, 09:54 AM

ok I know it has been talked about over and over again, but i'm having problem picking the right intake. Iv'e read so many searches on the various intakes that i'm not sure anymore. I'd like to have one in black or silver powder coated and one that will work as short ram or cai, and the best performance. That might seem difficult but thats what i want.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Dude, get an Injen, its proved(by racing) that it is the most powerful. The only drawback is that it is the one that takes the most away from your low band, and thats just before 3k so who cares, that extra power on medum to high revs will make you smile everytime...thats even mentioning the soundtrack
Old Jun 10, 2007, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by R/A 69
ok I know it has been talked about over and over again, but i'm having problem picking the right intake. Iv'e read so many searches on the various intakes that i'm not sure anymore. I'd like to have one in black or silver powder coated and one that will work as short ram or cai, and the best performance. That might seem difficult but thats what i want.

The whole point of searching is to take the OPINIONS about what is better and forming your own OPINIONS from what your research leads you to believe.

That's why there are so many threads about each intake system, because they all do the same thing for different amounts of money, in different colors. Pick the one that will make you feel the best about yourself, maybe match your eye color
Old Jun 10, 2007, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

INJEN CAI= The best intakes ever made!!
Old Jun 10, 2007, 12:24 PM

iv'e read that the short ram has more low end power and that cai has more mid to high end power. Any thoughts on that? Also I plan on run an intake as short ram due to the chance of water. That is why I wanted to know if Fujita and AEM will convert to short ram. Just keeping my options open to different companies and your guys opinions.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Let me clear some stuff for ya here:

First of all you are right about the SRI in low end and the CAI in high end. If you look at the photo in the fujita website you can see the CAi seem to be pretty much the SAME design as the INJEN the only difference I can tell are the clamps. SO save yourself some money and buy the INJEN. I believe the difference is 100 (you can buy a pulley with that and have another 9 hp for the same money). I KNOW the INJEN can be made a SRI and the FUJITA too just by looking at the picture. Again if it rains a lot where you live water will be a problem. But again its just personal opinion go with the one you love the most hehe LoL
Old Jun 10, 2007, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KreepaEvoX
Dude, get an Injen, its proved(by racing) that it is the most powerful. The only drawback is that it is the one that takes the most away from your low band, and thats just before 3k so who cares, that extra power on medum to high revs will make you smile everytime...thats even mentioning the soundtrack
Hmmm....proven by racing?

White car = AEM
Silver car = Injen
This is about halfway down the track.....pretty even race actually, and it was about the same distance the entire way down the track.
Intake was NOT the difference here though. The BIGGEST difference might just be the driver if you think about it.

Bottom line to the OP ...no REAL difference between intakes. Grow a set and make a decision. (I mean that in the nicest way possible)
Old Jun 10, 2007, 05:46 PM

whats the cheapest place to get an injen intake? And what price?
Old Jun 10, 2007, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Honestly IT'S JUST AN INTAKE after all...

Quick Reply: Fujita Intake