Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

tenzo R muffler?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2007, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tenzo R muffler?

i saw the tenzo r muffler on ralli boys car and i like it. i found it on andys auto and its cheap! i like the hks but didnt want to spend the money but the tenzo looks really similar. im just wondering how it sounds on our cars. i want to do an axleback but i cant find anything at all about the tenzo r, i just hate raspy exhausts. i had a 1992 honda accord with an ebay muffler before this car and i dont want it to sound anything like that if the tenzo is no good i need to find one that sounds deep! or would it be worth it to just put in a resonator even though im only doing an axleback
Old Nov 23, 2007, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Factory has a resonator in the exhaust, so you would still have one... Could go bigger if its not enough for ya...
Old Nov 23, 2007, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you're just replacing the axel back you won't have room for a resonator... From the axelback to the tip of the muffler its only about 2 feet of actual piping, the rest is the muffler...
Old Nov 24, 2007, 10:37 AM

i didnt think you could put another resonator when only doing an axle back. i just need to know how the tenzo sounds. i guess its worth getting because if its to raspy i can always put in a bigger resonator right.
Old Nov 24, 2007, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

i have had two friends who have had cars with tenzo r mufflers and they sound raspy as hell
Old Nov 24, 2007, 01:29 PM

i was worried about that. i wish ralli boy would come on here he has it so i could know first hand... im not sure, unless he comes on and says it sounds good hks is gonna be the way to go i guess