Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

Ecu Crack Codes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2008, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Ecu Crack Codes

Alright how many of yo out there are do it yourself types but dont know where to look for somethings? I know I am and my most recent problem is trying to find the crack code for my ralli me and a good buddy of mine whos been working for a long time have pretty much spent all of our recources looking. If any of you freaks out there have these codes or know where to go to find them please share with the rest of us.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 05:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont think anybody has cracked the the Ralliart ECU YET hint word Yet
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

The Ra Has Been Around How Long Now Someone Better Have Cracked By Now At Least I Hope
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

as far as i know no body has cracked it yet cause alot of the RA owners including myself are waiting for some one to be able to Flash the ECU and there is pretty much no company out there that wants to crack the ECU or pretty much do anything with the RA thats one reason Y we are so limited to aftermarket parts that we have which really sucks cause alot of Vendors out there dont know the potential that this engine has and if some one cracks this ECU that will be the beginning for the RA. plus you have to think about it the Eclipse GS also has the 4G69 and im pretty sure that it has the same ECU and since the Eclipse is a hot little car it might get more aftermarket stuff just because its called the Eclipse. you gotta remember the old Eclipse that had the 420A that was a piece of crap engine and look at all the aftermarket stuff that they had for it. and im pretty sure that the Eclipse GS is the only Mitsu car thats gonna keep the 4G69. someone correct me if im wrong

Last edited by BABYEVO1; Feb 8, 2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

I think your right about eclipse bein the only one, so hopefully someone will realize the potential of our cars. Sometimes i wish i'd bought an evo but im glad i didnt i just gotta be patient. it is hard to find any parts that aren't made be RRM dont get me wrong Rob has great parts he just doesn't have the same goals as i do so parts just aren't really what im lookin for.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

were pretty much on the same page especially about buyin the evo lol
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

i still prefer the RA any day of the week
Old Feb 8, 2008, 06:41 PM
Evolving Member

dont get me wrong i love my car too but the lack of aftermarket support that we have is very limited and im kind of tired of waiting for someone to come out with parts for us i want more power yea the RRM Turbo kit is a great upgrade (from what i have read) and i dont doubt it but we need more aftermarket support. but either way i put every weekend when i drive in my RA ( i only drive it on the weekends) i have this big cheesy *** smile on my face i cant front i love that hoe lol
Old Feb 9, 2008, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BABYEVO1
as far as i know no body has cracked it yet cause alot of the RA owners including myself are waiting for some one to be able to Flash the ECU and there is pretty much no company out there that wants to crack the ECU or pretty much do anything with the RA thats one reason Y we are so limited to aftermarket parts that we have which really sucks cause alot of Vendors out there dont know the potential that this engine has and if some one cracks this ECU that will be the beginning for the RA. plus you have to think about it the Eclipse GS also has the 4G69 and im pretty sure that it has the same ECU and since the Eclipse is a hot little car it might get more aftermarket stuff just because its called the Eclipse. you gotta remember the old Eclipse that had the 420A that was a piece of crap engine and look at all the aftermarket stuff that they had for it. and im pretty sure that the Eclipse GS is the only Mitsu car thats gonna keep the 4G69. someone correct me if im wrong

it is not. the new eclipse 4g69 ecu is can bus, ours is not. not my information though, please verify with the horses mouth before you take it as fact.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RALLIART15
The Ra Has Been Around How Long Now Someone Better Have Cracked By Now At Least I Hope
there are one or two people who claim to have reflashed the 4g69, no one is talking about it though that's why I sent an ecu to tactrix.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

^so you did end up getting a spare ecu?
Old Feb 9, 2008, 09:48 AM
Evolving Member

Alright dan you just crushed my hopes! :-( so did tactrix get the job done, and was it a true tune or just a simple reflash?
Old Feb 9, 2008, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

there is a thread on here all read that explains everything up to this point.