Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

? about ssp parts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2009, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
? about ssp parts

I keep seeing people with ssp parts and wondering what website all of that is located on. thanks for the help
danny
Old Sep 16, 2009, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think so far, the only people with SSP parts is me, SSP-Ralliart (owner of SS Performance) and MAYBE the one or two guys on club4g.org working up camshafts and intake manifolds for the eclipse guys... Pretty happy word is starting to spread about SS Performance tho. Good company makes awesome parts and custom parts for the ralliart

If you want anything from SSP, than contact steve on this website (SSP-Ralliart). or you can call him directly at 530-966-6204. Not sure if thats the buisness line or steve's cell number. either or tho, give him a call. Think his email is Stevesperformance@yahoo.com. I'm not sure if he has a surplus of parts ready to be shipped out (he might by now?), but he'll make just about anything to make the ralliart go fast. Whether it be a minor bolt on, or some custom engineering, he has alot of experience and knowledge with ralliarts.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks man i will probably have to check that out. If you would Please check out my recent Post that i made on," Check this out Found it on Mazda Form." It is about my car and asking what to do next and what not if you read that and hit me back up. Right now I am on a tight budget just recently got unemployed so yeah I will definitely be coming to you in the future(SSP) but if you would please check that out and add any ideas and what not? Trying to ask Otter too. buy anyways Thanks for the help.
Dan