Notices

Oem Raised Roof Rails Rack

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2005, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Oem Raised Roof Rails Rack

Hello guys! I need some help from you....I am looking to get this roof rails for my sportback but Mitsubhishi Carribean (the local distribuitor of Mitsubishi) doesn't know the fricking part number for this item they are a group of idiots and my parts dealer don't want to give me back my $100 deposit....the local MTB racing season starts on late february down here in Puerto Rico and I need this rack to move my MTB bikes (I hate to put the fricking muddy thing inside the car...I love my bikes...but I love more my little mitsu wagon )

I could get a Thule rack, but some of my friends got their roof racks stolen from their cars (the new fad here is to put bike racks in your car...even if you don't ride one...just for the looks....and then the thiefs left you without a rack and a damage roof/door ).

If someone touches my mitsu I am gonna him!!!

Please...if someone can get my this part number or any mitsu parts dealer where I could order it I will really apreciate it!!!
Attached Thumbnails Oem Raised Roof Rails Rack-usa_2004_mitsubishi_lancersportback_wgn_4_x_exdrvrsd_x.jpg   Oem Raised Roof Rails Rack-usa_2004_mitsubishi_lancersportback_wgn_4_x_exfrdrvr75_x.jpg   Oem Raised Roof Rails Rack-usa_2004_mitsubishi_lancersportback_wgn_4_x_exrrpass75_x.jpg  
Old Jan 1, 2005, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ThyPunko_PR
Mitsubhishi Carribean (the local distribuitor of Mitsubishi) doesn't know the fricking part number for this item they are a group of idiots and my parts dealer don't want to give me back my $100 deposit....

Thats their problem then, if your dealer can not give you the product you placed the deposit on then they can't keep your deposit. The point of a deposit is to keep the product their until you go and pick it up. Go get your money back and go get yourself a better rack.
Old Jan 1, 2005, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't think he's asking for advice.. i think he's asking for the part number...

PR, love to help but due to holidays my dealership is closed till monday