Notices

Differences between Ralliart and regular lancer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2005, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think the srt-4 uses a mitsu turbo also. prolly with some other stuff of mitsus.
Old Jan 18, 2005, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
man our RA's are beign short sold here.. barely getting parts!!! then again we are still new. =\
Old Jan 19, 2005, 12:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pinoynoskillz
man our RA's are beign short sold here.. barely getting parts!!! then again we are still new. =\
It all good man, The new Eclipses will be coming out with our engines and Im thinking a lot more parts will come for the RA even though they will be sold as Eclipse parts unless the company making the parts knows better.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by maxt
that is funny!! I love her rationale for never driving an import, cause her dad works there... with multinationals, even driving a chevy or a ford means your most likely driving a car made in Canada or Mexico anyways.

Ummmm are you kidding? Why the hell would a car be made/assembled in Canada? I think labor is even more expensive in Canada than it is in the USA
Old Jan 19, 2005, 10:27 PM
Evolving Member

I wouldn't trust a Canadian touching my car.

j/k
Old Jan 20, 2005, 07:37 AM

huh

h
Originally Posted by captain150
Ummmm are you kidding? Why the hell would a car be made/assembled in Canada? I think labor is even more expensive in Canada than it is in the USA
Huh..are YOU serious??? There's a ford truck plant in BC, a gigantic GM plant in Oshawa ont, I know theres a plant in windsor ON, there used to be a gigantic GM plant in st-therese (Quebec)...that's just a few, i know theres more then that.

I dont know what labor prices are in difference, but companies move plants for varieties of reasons; cities compete to get plants to move there and offer tax incentives, rebates and free land. Big companies crunch numbers and move to the best deal offered. Things like proximity to raw material suppliers and labor costs are all in the equation.

Look it up man!
Old Jan 20, 2005, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by maxt
h
Huh..are YOU serious??? There's a ford truck plant in BC, a gigantic GM plant in Oshawa ont, I know theres a plant in windsor ON, there used to be a gigantic GM plant in st-therese (Quebec)...that's just a few, i know theres more then that. Look it up man!
You beat me to it *L*....car manufacturing in Canada (especially Ontario) is HUGE!!! In addition to those mentioned above, there are Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Suzuki, and even Hyundai plants I believe.
Old Jan 20, 2005, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

My dad's old Crown Vic was made in Canada, and if I'm not mistaken, I believe his Eagle Vision (Chrysler Concorde) was too.