Notices

First the ep3, now the specV....?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation First the ep3, now the specV....?

Intresting Read

So I get an IM from a friend of mine, he tells me the vboard is raggin on your car (not mine specifically, but you know what I mean). I click and wow, im surprised... first off, if what he said was true, than dude in the red RA deserves the smackdown. Also, im still @ the guy that said the RA has NO torque. Atleast some people in the thread know facts of the RA, others are just .

P.S. Please, no street racing comments, leave it discussion only. Also MODS, please don't move this, it has to do with the (in general) ralliart.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

One idiot in there. Check his last post "It may have the numbers, but once driven it doesn't feel it at all. The Ralliart has nowhere near the pull that it should for a torque number that close to it's HP rating"

THis guy has never driven one thats for sure.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

i don't know what those spec-v guy's are talking about. their cars only have a little bit more torque than we do, and they don't have top-end power. i drove my friends spec-v before and the power of the spec dies at 85-90 mph.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

There were about four or five of them who had no business discussing the RA at all... they all thought it was an ES with bigger rims. WTF? Do some research.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:27 PM
Evolving Member

i think that thread was about the guy who wanted to buy a spec-v or a ra??
Old Mar 22, 2005, 10:46 PM
Evolving Member

those gus are gay!!!!!!!!! So gus let me know when your car doesnt feel like it pulls anymore cause mine does pretty good if you ask me as for torque i get a fat *** burn out in 1st with 215/40/17 toyo proxes and a pretty mad 2nd. but i guess that not enough for them
Old Mar 23, 2005, 04:03 AM
Evolving Member

ive smoked 4 spec-v's already, the most recent one last week..guy thought he was a bad *** in his car. those cars are overrated..there also real ugly looking.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 04:21 AM
Evolving Member

I don't see how this thread can have any constructive effect. Yes, there are idiots out there who don't know the potential of our cars; so what, we all knew that already. I think the only thing this thread accomplishes is start more flaming. How many people are gonna say "Well gee, let's look at this issue from an objective point of view..." as compared to "omg!111! those idiots!!1 i kill them with my coke bottles!!11!" You know what I mean? It is unfortunate that some Spec-V drivers choose to display their ignorance, but I don't think it's any of our business, and it definitely won't help if some Ralliart drivers start displaying theirs.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

they say its a rally edition lancer. how do we know that they are talkin about a OZrally in the first post.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Slow-E-R
Old Mar 23, 2005, 11:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Scarf Face
I don't see how this thread can have any constructive effect. Yes, there are idiots out there who don't know the potential of our cars; so what, we all knew that already. I think the only thing this thread accomplishes is start more flaming. How many people are gonna say "Well gee, let's look at this issue from an objective point of view..." as compared to "omg!111! those idiots!!1 i kill them with my coke bottles!!11!" You know what I mean? It is unfortunate that some Spec-V drivers choose to display their ignorance, but I don't think it's any of our business, and it definitely won't help if some Ralliart drivers start displaying theirs.
I fully agree. what does bashing thme back accomplish?
Old Mar 23, 2005, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

i recently traded my modded Spec-V for a LanEvo but let me tell you the Ralliart is not even close to the performance my Spec-V had. Granted, it was fully bolted but the handling even was sub-par from what i would have expected. No LSD also is lame. Either way the Spec-V is a good "all around" car for spirited daily driving but i realized i hate driving a FF.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Both are good cars, each car has their ups and downs. Each car is better in their own ways. I respect spec-v's very much. Both are well bult vehicles. Theres my .02. Please lets not turn this into a flame war.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 04:15 PM
Evolving Member

Damn these guys are so stupid. Specially this guy: Nismosis. He say **** about our car and don't even know what kind of engine we have.

what kind of engines are these things running? 4G63 like everything else Mitsubishi?

Pfff
Old Mar 23, 2005, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow
i recently traded my modded Spec-V for a LanEvo but let me tell you the Ralliart is not even close to the performance my Spec-V had. Granted, it was fully bolted but the handling even was sub-par from what i would have expected. No LSD also is lame. Either way the Spec-V is a good "all around" car for spirited daily driving but i realized i hate driving a FF.
Your comment is confusing to say the least...
so your comparing your full bolt on specV that's been out for 3years, to a (im guessing) stock RA that's been out for 1.5 years? What are you, stupid? These cars are a driver's race, just like rsx-s and gt-s. Have you even driven a RA? Let me guess the butt dyno said the specV is faster, . Im a nissan guy @ heart, but your making me even about the specV.