Notices

extended warranty refund/how to cancel???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2006, 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
extended warranty refund/how to cancel???

i may be getting a used 03 Evo if everything goes right... (if the dealer doesnt try to shaft me)

how do you cancel or get a refund for extended warranty?
Old Jan 28, 2006, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

you have to get an odometer statement from the dealership that you are trading it in to, or just take it in to the original dealer and they can refund it in the manner that you paid(so if you have a loan, the bank will get the money)!
Old Jan 28, 2006, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by brandonbigdog
you have to get an odometer statement from the dealership that you are trading it in to, or just take it in to the original dealer and they can refund it in the manner that you paid(so if you have a loan, the bank will get the money)!
bassically what he said. they will look at ur milage and decide how much to give back to you. if you paid in full then you get the money in a check. if you owe money on it then the refun goes towards your payments. i asked about it and they said i just have to fill out some papers.

ps. be carefull on buying used evo's. my salesman told me to never buy a used evo. even from the dealership. he told me he sees many evos getting repod cuz people arent paying for them, and he said 'you know what people do to these cars when their not paying for them.' ragging the **** out of it and shorting the life by half. find out the history of the evo.

Last edited by Ralli04Art; Jan 28, 2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2006, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

yeah, thats the same for any sporty car. I wouldn't, on the other hand, trust any salesman either.