Notices

side skirt and front bumper lip

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2009, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
side skirt and front bumper lip

hey guys, i took out the lip off of the front bumper because the previous owner of my ralliart busted it up and had it barely holding up with a zip tie. i was wondering if you guys knew of a place online where i could order this part. i don't want to go to the dealer for obvious reasons ($$$$).
i also took out the right side skirt because it was kind of loose and most of the plastic clips that hold it up are broken. does anyone know where to get these?
so, in short i need the front lip and the clips
any help is greatly appreciated
thanks
Old Sep 3, 2009, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

you could probably get the clips from pep boys or autozone, as for the lip i thinks its time for RRMs lip, its prob the same price as dealer maybe a lil more, but its sooooo beautiful. luckly your lips the only thing held on with zip tie...my whole front bumper is held with wire and ties, i have replacement bumper just need to get my lazy but to put it on lol
Old Sep 3, 2009, 09:32 AM

yeah i know what you mean. and besides taking out the front bumper is a pain. i checked pepboys and they have similar clips. are you talking about the carbon fiber lip or the regular one. let me tell you that i think to put that lip on is going to be necessary to remove the bumper as well be cause that thing is held in with some sort of bolted clips
Old Sep 4, 2009, 06:34 AM
Evolved Member

either one i like the carbon fiber one but the plastic one is cool too. you should be able to bolt it on without removing the bumper.