Notices

Various body issues and such...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2013, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Various body issues and such...

Hellloooo... So, My front lip was wrecked thanks to this country and its black ice... And my rear lip is loose thanks to me backing into snow piles... I also dont like the 05 grill... SO here are my questions

1. Does the 06 bumper/lip bolt directly on to the 05?

2. Are there any rear lips (aftermarket) that are not from RRM? (i like theirs, but its not a good option, given shipping+cost etc)

3. Is there a properly fitting aftermarket front lip, for the OEM bumper, that isnt carbon fiber? A friend of mine bought one, and some duraflex type, and it is too short. Ive heard that theyre made for an aftermarket style bumper.

Thanks,
Old Mar 14, 2013, 04:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LncrRA
Hellloooo... So, My front lip was wrecked thanks to this country and its black ice... And my rear lip is loose thanks to me backing into snow piles... I also dont like the 05 grill... SO here are my questions

2. Are there any rear lips (aftermarket) that are not from RRM? (i like theirs, but its not a good option, given shipping+cost etc)

3. Is there a properly fitting aftermarket front lip, for the OEM bumper, that isnt carbon fiber? A friend of mine bought one, and some duraflex type, and it is too short. Ive heard that theyre made for an aftermarket style bumper.

Thanks,
i have the same exact problem with my rear lip. it came off as some douche decided to ram my car from behind trying to get out of a tight parallel parking spot. oh and btw he didn't leave any info like the dick that he already is

womp womp...

i'll try to get you the links that i've found for aftermarket lips/bumpers/body kits. i also noticed that you're from TO. woot woot! RA meet sometime?

cheers bro!
Old Mar 14, 2013, 05:58 AM
Evolved Member

oh and don't forget to grab some zip ties just in case some parts start to fall off. i have my rear driver side lip zip tied to my bumper. it's a good and sturdy fix but i really wanna get it re-attached as it looks ugly and makes my RA look like sh*t
Old Mar 14, 2013, 06:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by LncrRA

Yes they fit, it's the same front end.
You would need the 2006 fog light bezels, the little strip that runs horizontally below the number plate, and a grille too.

Good luck.