Notices

Ralliart Lancer vs. (insert model) [MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2005, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by CG5TougeMaster
wow, you guys have way too much time on your hands lol. i must be doing something right, i already have fans/stalkers here. as long as nobody posts what color my boxers are i guess the fan base is all good...seriously tho guys, get a life...and a better car lol
He's tell us to get a life, yet he's the one trolling on a mitsubishi board, spreading HONDA cheer, wow... did you leave your brain offline, ?

Get a better car? Let me know when you buy a car that break the year 2001, .

Dude, just leave... we've had our fun making fun of you and your rides,

Last edited by Arithmetic; Jul 17, 2005 at 07:11 PM.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 06:17 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

-

You are still on the RA forum?!?! I thought you got a clue and went to a nice Civic forum by now...

If the RA is such a crappy car, then why the hell do you hang around us like some sort of groopie?!?! For someone who doesn't know that much about cars, you sure like this forum...

Here ya go (don't thank me, it's nothing really):

http://www.hondacivicforum.com/

-
Old Jul 19, 2005, 06:23 AM
Evolved Member

-

This should be taken off this thread... I can't see a semblance of logic in what this guy is saying and I can't see the relevance with the subject either. I call for a cleanup...

-
Old Jul 19, 2005, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

-

This is getting out of hands fast. This was just sent to me by the idiot:

you dont read much do you? lol im pretty sure you didn't read half of what i posted which is probably why you don't understand it. or maybe you did read it, and just don't understand it...i dunno. im not too familiar with the canadian public educational system. anyway, point of the posts are: the RA is a poorly constructed mediocre car with a decent engine. nothing more. it shouldn't be compared with any car in the honda lineup, especially since it can't even win a comparo when paired with the likes of the SpecV and the Mazda 3....and notice that it's not even compared to such cars as the Cobalt SS, or the SRT-4 which are in it's price range but are on an entire different level. which in itself is funny that a Chevy and a Dodge are better cars than the RA haha if you can't beat out a chevy and a doge, then you're certainly not ready to take on honda. call me in a few years...oh wait, you'll be lucky if mitsubishi is still around in a few years lol

So, to sum it up, the guy says Canadians in general are poorly educated, Lancers (since the RA is just another iterationi of it) is a bad car (remember he says he's buying an EVO), he admits he doesn't read most mainstream car magazines (since the RA placed fairly well in all the articles I read), he admits he cannot differentiate between a N/A, turbo or SC car, and also admits he puts Hondas in the same league as Dodges and Chevvy (which I kinda do myself to be honest ).

Note to everybody: I sold the Integra (which was a decent car) to get the RA.

Now, once again, I think this has gone on long enough and I strongly advise that this idiot be taken off the board. I also ask that the said individual not send any more personnal messages to my inbox... this is highly unwaranted and only shows the said individual's lack of confidence in his own arguments.

-
Old Jul 19, 2005, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

lol making fun of my rides? i know you're not going to try to compare that little econobox with a honda accord lol let's see...perennial best seller, winner of pretty much every award that can be awarded to a car, winner of every comparo it's ever thrown into...high quality build, reliable, durable, rigid body, double wishbone suspension with excellent tuning potential, not to mention more aftermarket support than the RA will ever see....please...you could pool together every good thing ever said about the RA and it wouldn't match the praise the accord has recieved in one well written article...same goes for the 99-00 civic Si. c'mon now, don't pick a battle you can't win lol what's funny is even at 5 and 6 years old my accord or Si will have a higher resale value than your 2005 in less than a year from now lol thanks in part to the rebates that all of you seem so proud of. little secret that's not so secret, companies give rebates to sell cars that can't sell themselves. in the process, they kill the resale value. ****, the rims i have on the accord are worth a third or more of your total car's value haha...but back to my cars, let's see...my rides... a honda accord with multiple first place autocross trophies... matter of fact, i've never placed anything but first in any autocross i've entered...weird.... oh, and my civic Si also with upgraded suspension and ready for the track... okay, you can make fun of the teg, it's all stock for now lol and i'll buy a car past 2000 as soon as the 06 MR's are released. i bought my accord new in 00, and dont plan on getting rid of it any time soon. i am selling the Si tho, i thought i wanted it, bought it, and realized i don't really need it. i'm just going to keep the integra to drive back and forth to work. i had big plans for a built B18C/B18B LS/VTEC swap and full JDM ITR conversion that would be going on now...but i bought the Si because it was already track ready when i got it. i may still build the integra some day, but plans now are to buy the EVO when they are released, i'm building a house early next year, and somewhere in there i have to get the accord repainted in addition to other upgrades i want to do to it...so the teg will have to wait a while. and you guys can "make fun" all you want. but the RA is a mediocre car at best. have you looked around at the interior of your car lately? why is the dash made of the same material as the dash in my old toy ECTO-1? it's a cheaply made car with some power...WOW. amazing how the highest it can place in any comparo is 3rd, unless there are only 2 cars in which case it places 2nd. the aftermarket support, or severe lack there of, is another sign of what i've been saying all along. the RA is merely an afterthought of a car. it only exists to fill a hole in mitsu's lineup. it wasn't built to win any awards for quality, performance, durability, safety, sales quantity, resale value, looks, or anything. it's the bastard child of the mitsu family. without road race engineering you'd have virtually no aftermarket at all. anybody can put a decent motor in a ****box and call it a car. for the price of the car, there are plenty of others that are smarter and better choices. obviously im not the only one that agrees if the thing can't do better than 3rd place in a comparo. just give it up. there's nothing special about the RA. it's still just a lancer. it just happens to have a better motor. so it can run a 15.5 1/4 mile, big whoop. that's not all that impressive, and try to take a turn at speed without the thing pushing passed the apex and into the dirt. it comes with a horrible hard plastic interior, less than confidence inspiring suspension, bad tires, and it's just plain ugly. the bodykit helps out a little, but it still looks like it has down syndrome. the only vehicle mitsubishi makes that's worth driving is the Evolution. i personally hate mitsubishi. i've owned one before, a 95 galant that i picked up in 97...my first semester in college. it was an OK car, but it was no accord. and the happiest day of my life was the day somebody ran a stop sign, i hit them, and totalled that thing. a week later, i was in an accord. if mitsubishi could make a decent car, they wouldn't be on the verge of bankruptcy like they are now, would they? and that warranty that some of you love to flash around like it's a ***** wonka golden ticket won't be worth **** when mitsu goes out of business lol that's why i'm buying an EVO now because they may not be around in a couple years. and going back to my cars, honda's not going anywhere. when mitsu folds your RA will go the way of the daewoo. it'll be a 2005 worth about 1000 dollars by 2007 lol and if you put your car next to either of mine and ask any sane person which one they'd take i can bet 9 times out of 10 they'd choose the accord or the Si. your boy tuff guy keeps bragging about his 15.9 out the door. ive never seen someone so proud to have bought a cheap car lol you get what you pay for. you got a toy plastic interior, and a cheaply put together afterthought wrapped around a 160hp engine. congratulations. you're a winner lol when that car wins a comparo, an award, or even a second place finish when there are more than just two cars, then you guys can have something to half *** be proud of. until then, just accept the car for what it is. an afterthought to fill a hole. i just got off work and i'm trying to stay up so i can get my sleep back in order, that's part of the reason that this is so long lol the other part is that there really is THAT much stuff you can say about the poor quality of the RA. and i say again, to whoever actually took the time to track down my movements on this site, take a freeze frame of the screen and post it, get a life, and yes...get a better car lol
And....if you learned how to write in paragraphs, I might actually take the time to read your post and try to reply.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

-

Still there... the guy is still there for pete's sake!!!

You're kinda like herpes (common or genital) aren't you... once you're there, you're there for good. Not that people like herpes, but modern science has no cure for it... and there seems to be no cure for you either. (Your type of the disease would be of the annal variety though).

-

Last edited by WoRkZ; Jul 19, 2005 at 08:20 AM.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Oh no, the tougemaster is back,

He's spreading more honda cheer on a mitsubishi forum, WOW... he must be a son of god, . Dude, don't you get it...

e-v-o-l-u-t-i-o-n-m . n-e-t

Yeah, a mistu site smart.

Please, click this link www.impmsingonamitsusite.com

Your accord = slow
Your Si = slow
Your LS = slow

... all your honda are slow, they are boring. You have been proven wrong over and over again, you are in a losing battle. Next time use the enter button while typing, gosh... "run on sentence" for days!

P.S. I make more torque turning my steering wheel than your cars.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

lol the accord was never built for str8 line speed. so saying that you could beat it in a 1/4 mile is like telling a basketball player that you can beat him in soccer. lol my accord is fast where it counts, in the corners. as is the Si. and in case you haven't noticed, 99-00's run 15.7 stock...i've run 15.3 in mine before...RA's run 15.5 stock, and the Si is slow? lol realistically, they are all slow. 15 second cars, and even 14 second cars aren't fast. have you ever driven a vette? a vette is fast. evo's are fast. S2000's are fast. lancer's, civic's, accord's, and integra's are all slow. difference is, the last 3 i mentioned make up for it in refinement, quality, comfort, and most importantly, handling. overall performance the RA won't be any of those cars. meet me on an autocross track, gymkhana course, road course, or even a mountain road full of corner's and i'll gladly hand your *** to you in my accord or my Si. so give it a rest kid. learn how to drive, get a better car, then holla at me.
Did i say the accord was built for straight line? No! I just point out that all 3 of your cars are slow, and you know it's the truth... thanks for hiding it by saying "but ill take you on a road course", .

Also, RA's run faster than 15.5 there have been 15-15.3 in stock RA's... you seem to over look that, and so you ran a 15.3? Want a cookie? Stock vs. stock the RA faster than any model civic Si on the market. So you lose there .

Wait, 14sec cars are slow... yet you call the s2000 fast? It's a 14sec car, and it's not fast, how you call the evo fast and put s2000 fast next to it? Have you driven these 2 cars? WTF... it's like night and day.

Dude, stay on one topic... you are jumping all over the place. First it was the RA is slower than your cars, than it was the RA can't handle better than your cars, now its' the RA isn't as refined as your car... dude, you drive HONDAS! Not lexus, not acura, not INFINITI... a honda!

Ill meet you on the touge, let me get my hachiroku... your done boy

PS. Did you click the link? www.impmsingonamistusite.com
Old Jul 19, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

-

Just like herpes I tell you...

In fact, let's just make this your unnoficial EvoM nick... herpes. Suits you so much better than the gougemister...

-
Old Jul 19, 2005, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Interesting how different people impressions are. This guy thought the s2000 was unimpressive.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=148421
Old Jul 19, 2005, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Let's have an internet fist fight in the board's parking lot after this...
Jeez... If you're building a house, seem to have a good paying job (since you can afford what was it 3 cars!?)
Then why are you behaving like a child and fighting on an internet board!?
You're trying to seem intelligent but if you were intelligent you'd understand we'd defend the RA to the death even if we were wrong...
You're not smart & you seem to have little pee pee syndrome since you have to prop yourself up by behaving like a tough guy on a web board!
Old Jul 19, 2005, 09:44 AM
Evolving Member

yo this guy is retarted... the evo's are built on the same foundation as the RA's or Lancers... he's complaing about our cars. while the evo has the same base but a lot more added things here n there... its the same sh-t dumba$$... oh yea honda's are like tampons, every pu$$y needs one!!
Old Jul 19, 2005, 09:56 AM
Evolved Member

^^^Haha... you tell him mitsugirl420
And why is this guy talking **** about canadians. WTF. Sounds like he ran out of smart things to say. Oh no wait, he never had anything smart to say.