Notices

i need bodykit for ma RA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2004, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i need bodykit for ma RA

fellas can anyone tell me a website where i can find some bodykits for ma RA??.......not accolade tho
Old Mar 19, 2004, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

Re: i need bodykit for ma RA

Originally posted by moncef
fellas can anyone tell me a website where i can find some bodykits for ma RA??.......not accolade tho
Don't rush on getting a kit. Especially when you first get the car. I did that with this kit on my mr2 and after I got it I saw a lot more I liked better. It was a nice kit but i got it in haste rather than waiting for manufacturers to come out with more.

Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:14 PM
Account Disabled

Re: i need bodykit for ma RA

Originally posted by moncef
It will be sometime before more kits come out but we will always be the leader in Aero Styling.
Old Mar 30, 2004, 04:34 AM
Evolving Member

Re: Re: i need bodykit for ma RA

Originally posted by Dave@Accolade

It will be sometime before more kits come out but we will always be the leader in Aero Styling.
Dave, I have a question :
are you guys coming out with any kits that go with the lines of the car more...(more simple kinda like what came on the ralliart). I always like the simple kits that accentuate the car but don't look too drastic. The kits you guys have made so far are a little overboard for my taste...example : when I had the Mr2-spyder the kit made by TRD - stage 1 was something I liked because it accentuated the car a little and didn't make it look like a spacecraft...LOL...some people on here like that kinda stuff thought so I know why companies make it. Thanks,

- Matt
Old Apr 21, 2004, 02:08 PM
Account Disabled

you can expect we will deliver something for everyone