Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Official Ralliart pricing

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2008 | 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'd buy it in a heartbeat if we can even get remotely the same MSRP in canada. i have $35K set aside for a car and i can pay it in cash...BUT MITSUBISHI CANADA seems to not want my money and instead let their cars sit on the lot at super inflated prices.
Old Aug 8, 2008 | 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vassili
i'd buy it in a heartbeat if we can even get remotely the same MSRP in canada. i have $35K set aside for a car and i can pay it in cash...BUT MITSUBISHI CANADA seems to not want my money and instead let their cars sit on the lot at super inflated prices.
That's just not fair -- Mitsubishi Canada is among the fairest pricing in Canada -- just compare their sub-20% margins to the 30%+ that others are charging.

That being said, it is quite mysterious that they haven't set prices yet... may have something to do with our now free-falling Canadian dollar :-(
Old Aug 8, 2008 | 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by HudsonFalcon
It's really hard to say with any kind of certainty. Your credit situation, down payment, and trade-in mileage/condition all play a factor in making your deal unique to you alone. You'll just have to wait for the RA to actually be on the dealer lot to sit down and crunch numbers with your salesman. You're not alone though, I will be doing the exact same thing. I love the looks of my GTS by i'm sick of the lack of performance with this car. I can't wait to get rid of it.
+3