Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Where the RA's at?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2008, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where the RA's at?

so who (for those that have a ralliart) can start posting some pictures up? There may not be as many but damn. Bueno, lets get on with the posting, take care yall!
Old Oct 29, 2008, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

my link
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=376777
Old Oct 29, 2008, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
day time pics like I promised in my other thread:

Last edited by Heliart; Oct 29, 2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 07:48 PM

wussup miamichiko? where in Miami are you??
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

Very nice pics. Those lens flares are so gorgeous it looks like you added them afterwards in Photoshop.

Originally Posted by Heliart
day time pics like I promised in my other thread:

Where's the Auxiliary Audio Input? Or, to put it simply, where the Hell do I plug in my Ipod?
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Noble713
Very nice pics. Those lens flares are so gorgeous it looks like you added them afterwards in Photoshop.

Where's the Auxiliary Audio Input? Or, to put it simply, where the Hell do I plug in my Ipod?

u mustve missed the pic of the aux input, here it is again:

Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

hey guys was wondering if any of you guys had a look at the chrome grille part.. to see if its easily detachable or not?
Old Oct 29, 2008, 10:16 PM
Evolving Member

Alot of Evo guys are 'dechroming' it so I assume its not very hard, probably just snapped in
Old Oct 30, 2008, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by hernandez706
wussup miamichiko? where in Miami are you??
Wud up chief! i stay by the Tamiami Airport. I dont own one of these bad boy but hopefully soon enough with enough luck and hard work get in one if them WW RA's. But keep em going fellas, them picks looks bad ***! keep em clean, and be patient, im sure soon enough more and more things will come out to get them hp #'s up there close to them evo's.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

great pics, Heliart.
I'll just take some pics of the Recaros, Rockford Fosgate badge and a front pic of the HID's and we'll call it a wrap.

LOL
Old Nov 18, 2008, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by miamichico
Wud up chief! i stay by the Tamiami Airport. I dont own one of these bad boy but hopefully soon enough with enough luck and hard work get in one if them WW RA's. But keep em going fellas, them picks looks bad ***! keep em clean, and be patient, im sure soon enough more and more things will come out to get them hp #'s up there close to them evo's.

Bro do yourself a favor, do NOT buy your new Lancer at Lehman Mitsubishi. They'll screw you and you won't even notice...

Last time I went I had my sales man tell me they were asking 32 grands forthe RA. Even he knows they shouldn't be. How ****tey economy is right now and how there's barely any bank willing to give money away, and they're trying to sell an RA for 32Gs. Insane.

I live by The Falls and Lehman is bout couple blocks away; that's were I bought my 08' ES and I got nailed with 20K, even after I somehow fought prices like a biatch, but still I could've gotten a GTS with all the sporty looks for 18K somewhere else (not in miami); and a friend of mine got big time screwed when they sold him an ES-Sport with custom rims for 26K (I saw that one and they assumed I was another stupid buyer when they pitched to me... right). I mean, that's abusing seriously.

I'm planning 2 get my RA at Deland, FL. RcHill Mitsubishi; $22,500 plus tax/title/tag/delivery. I won't pay more than 25K for that car. That's less than what my friend paid for his ES-Sport!!!!! here in miami!!!!!

Do yourself a favor, don't even try buying one here in Miami, much less at Lehman...

And back on topic, nice pictures you have there! I still somehow dig the MR much more (regardless of it being an Evo... the Leather is FTW!)