Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

The "info" button

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2009, 05:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The "info" button

Dont know if its the same for the regular lancers, but i cant not seem to get into "setting" mode for the info screens.

been reading the darn manual, and it says, when the key is turned to the on position, when the info button is pressed, you scroll through all the usual stuff, but it seems the "Setting" screen is missing when i scroll through...

am i missing something? i just wanna mess around in the settings, change the language... etc.. need to brush up on my japanese.
Old Mar 7, 2009, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

haha i have the same exact problem. i've seen it once or twice at random times. its pretty wierd because the one time i saw it was when i was driving and i was at a light stopped and then when i tried doing that exact thing it didnt show up.. maybe it pops up when it feels like it lol
Old Mar 7, 2009, 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

If your talking about the screen where you reset your sceduled maintence. I believe its acc or on and hold the button down
Old Mar 8, 2009, 07:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LancerES09
If your talking about the screen where you reset your sceduled maintence. I believe its acc or on and hold the button down
no, not the maintenance screen.. theres a separate "settings" screen that is clearly displayed in the owners manual.. but cant seem to find it on the car
Old Mar 8, 2009, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by voodooutt
no, not the maintenance screen.. theres a separate "settings" screen that is clearly displayed in the owners manual.. but cant seem to find it on the car
Some of the settings are in the Nav system menus -- but I guess if you don't have the Nav system then you wouldn't see those either?

You've got me curious -- I've been wondering for ages where the proper settings menu for the info window was (had kind of decided that there wasn't one).
Old Mar 8, 2009, 02:16 PM

the trans has to be in park, and just push the info buttons a few times, once you see the settings screen push and hold the info button, that will open the settings menu. Your set!
Old Mar 8, 2009, 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ralli_85
the trans has to be in park, and just push the info buttons a few times, once you see the settings screen push and hold the info button, that will open the settings menu. Your set!
thats just it, i am in park, scroll through the screens, and i never see a settings screen.....
Old Mar 8, 2009, 09:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by voodooutt
thats just it, i am in park, scroll through the screens, and i never see a settings screen.....

I tried it tonight, you need the emergency brake on too, while your parked, then it works

try that