Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Planning on getting a 09 Ralliart. How much should i PAY??

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2009 | 07:51 PM
Evolving Member

I'm thinking of checking one out too. Problem is there are no local RA's. There is a gray one (my preferred color along with black) up in MI for 26.5 internet price. I'm assuming that is with the discount since sticker is almost 28k and it "says" recaro package, but it sure does'nt look like it in the pics. Then there are four more over in IN (blue, silver, orange, and red) all for around 25k. The red looks interesting. I'm wondering how much more they would be willing to go down since I don't want to pay over 350/m? I know I'll probably have to go 72 months and get low financing to do that unless they surprise me and give me more than the other dealers wanted to give for my trade. I'm hesitant to go though as I just started a new job and I really liked the WRX I test drove and they have low financing right now. I'm not sure about the RA's stock seats and lack of power (compared to the WRX). But it does sound like a tune wakes it up a little and there are always bolt-ons. Also with the rumors of the 2010's with a manual, maybe I better wait and see...
Old Jun 25, 2009 | 05:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by focalart
Are you including the rebate? if so where?

No Mitsubishi $1500 rebate because of the program I used. It was either use the program and get $2000 of dealer invoice or wheel and deal and use the $1500 Mitsu rebate. I made out better using my program through work.