Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

I've heard it all now!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2009, 11:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jyrk
i thought the wrx was the chicks car... Now i will wait for the amby attack
+1
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Jyrk
i thought the wrx was the chicks car... now i will wait for the amby attack
he won't attack, he's too busy in the RA vs WRX thread (like how many posts did he make there?)
Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jazket
Ahem, dude the guy is hitting on your chick; Stop being a slowpoke and get ready 2 kick some ***!

the new Lancer's style, a chick car? WTF OMG... a Ralliart is as aggressive as a cheap sedan with turbo can get, let alone an Evo in any of it's reincarnations... Damn every time I get people to compliment my car they usually say something like "it looks like it wants to bite me"

Uhm.........trust me I know the ***** was hitting on my girl. That's what pissed me off me than anything.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:53 AM

The last thing I think of when seeing a Ralliart is "girl" car. How can you even think an AWD turbo-charged porker could be considered girlish? Then you could consider something like the Mustang girly - I see a lot of chicks driving that car around here. But really though what does it matter if girls want to drive your car; dudes shouldn't let something like a hunk of metal determine their manhood.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 05:06 AM
Evolving Member

My girlfriend likes my Ralliart so much now she wants one. Now that would be kind of gay us having the same car but chicks dig the Ralliart
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:21 AM
xi
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Guy's absolutely hitting on your chick. I've seen a lot of guys do that, the fact that he's calling the Ralliart a chick car means he's getting pretty desperate. Cause they'll usually point out more obvious stuff first (not to say he hasn't tried) like if you drove a rusty civic or something, he'd be all over that.

Honestly, if you two are secure in your relationship, I'd let him do whatever and crash and burn. If your girl knows enough about cars, she'll know the guy's full of it.

I know no one at work thinks that. My coworkers are still asking me when my RA's gonna turn into a Decepticon and kill me.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:27 AM
Evolving Member

I constantly see women driving them around here actually. However that doesn't make any difference. Dude just wanted your girl and try and embarress her about you.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

Definitely not a chick car, had you just purchased a Jetta/ Eclipse this would be a different conversation. (Sorry to anyone who owns one but....yeah definitely are)

My girl drives mine sometimes and all she gets are "what the hell is she doing driving that?" looks. kind of funny actually, but she's actually a decent driver. Not to mention obsessed with sport mode lol
Old Jun 30, 2009, 07:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Metall1ca
My girl drives mine sometimes and all she gets are "what the hell is she doing driving that?" looks. kind of funny actually, but she's actually a decent driver. Not to mention obsessed with sport mode lol
hehe, mine actually looks effing good while driving my RA...and just the other day she had a ***** chasing her on a POS Ford Fusion and giving her attitude cause she owned him

until it got ugly and they guy was acting like a ***** then I had to get on her car and follow the guy... it was only until he saw me come out of no where and slammed the brake in front of him he almost ate my wife's ES back bumper then ran off lol...

but dude u better watch out for ur girl if she really matters to you, seriously; and maybe u'll have some fun fighting the other guy; fighting is always fun whether you win or loose

Old Jun 30, 2009, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

hehe, mine actually looks effing good while driving my RA...and just the other day she had a ***** chasing her on a POS Ford Fusion and giving her attitude cause she owned him

until it got ugly and they guy was acting like a ***** then I had to get on her car and follow the guy... it was only until he saw me come out of no where and slammed the brake in front of him he almost ate my wife's ES back bumper then ran off lol...

but dude u better watch out for ur girl if she really matters to you, seriously; and maybe u'll have some fun fighting the other guy; fighting is always fun whether you win or loose

Honestly I'm not worried about it. For whatever reason she thinks the world of me so like I said I'm not worried. We have a very secure thing going. We have since day one. She just told me because she new it would **** me off. My car is my baby. It's like if somebody messes with my kid I'm going to mess with them. Looks like this forum has turned into the Dr. Ruth or Dr. Phil show now Thanks for your concern.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by akj237
Honestly I'm not worried about it. For whatever reason she thinks the world of me so like I said I'm not worried. We have a very secure thing going. We have since day one. She just told me because she new it would **** me off. My car is my baby. It's like if somebody messes with my kid I'm going to mess with them. Looks like this forum has turned into the Dr. Ruth or Dr. Phil show now Thanks for your concern.
hahahahah!

I liked that one of Dr. Phil!

Btw, I also advice you to go find the guy and tell him to bring is "man" car and do a quick run against you . . . pray he doesn't have a Cobalt SS or a Mazdaspeed3

Yeah I'm done being Dr. Phil
Old Jun 30, 2009, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

"WRX boy car. EVO man's car." Quote Jeremy - Top gear.

hahhaa.

Maybe its a a joke...I call the 350z a girl car...especially the convertible. Since I see all women driving them.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bom's Evo
"WRX boy car. EVO man's car." Quote Jeremy - Top gear.

hahhaa.

Maybe its a a joke...I call the 350z a girl car...especially the convertible. Since I see all women driving them.
My first reaction is absolutely not, but then i thought about it, and i guess i could see it. I'd still like to have one though.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

hahahahah!

I liked that one of Dr. Phil!

Btw, I also advice you to go find the guy and tell him to bring is "man" car and do a quick run against you . . . pray he doesn't have a Cobalt SS or a Mazdaspeed3

Yeah I'm done being Dr. Phil

Well they're all State Trooper wannabies at the police academy so he probably drives a Hummer, H2, or maybe a Jeep. I don't think I'd have a problem running him unless it were Baja or something
Old Jun 30, 2009, 08:49 AM

Don't want to be a thread jacker but just a quick question. How bad would a Cobalt SS or Mazdaspeed 3 kill an RA?