Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

I've heard it all now!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2009, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pretty handidly. Its close for a tad off the line but pretty quickly the HP disparity is evident.

05's RSX, i had an 06 before my RA. You have anything done to it?
Old Jun 30, 2009, 09:24 AM

Nope I haven't done anything to it. It's the slushbox trim so mods are pretty much pointless. Did you do anything to yours?
Old Jun 30, 2009, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

haha same problem, all you can do is add a CAI or SRI...lolz. I just stuck with tinting windows and stereo.

Are you interested in the RA? I mean coming from the RSX it was night and day. I was constantly redlining in the RSX to get to what i thought was a reasonable speed, i barely touch redline in the RA.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

I would totally go to her work and keep on messing with the dude telling him how much you like your girl car, and that whatever he drives is too manly...etc..etc.. until you drag it on for so long that the dude gets pissed, and either leaves, or tries to fight you.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 01:10 PM

Ok this will be my last comment... I am totally thread jacking - sorry!

I test drove the RA last week and I'm pretty much sold. I'm waiting on my dealer right now, they are trying to find a white one with the recaro package.

Oh yeah BTW, I should of just installed a CAI in my car because you know when that V-TAK goes on it causes a disruption in time space continuum and not even a GT-R could hang weef meehz.

Last edited by xstyme; Jun 30, 2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

That's ridiculous... that'd be like saying the R35 GT-R is "girlie"... they do have similar attributes in the front... I realize that my pic is of an Evo X Ralliart, but you get the point... I know with my Evo 8 I always get that look like "why is there a girl driving that"...

It's nothing like a Scion TC (which is clearly a girls car)... What next, BMW 325i ? I only see girls driving those, but that doesn't take away the fact its a bimmer and dude's look fine driving them too... people always hatin on our cars... don't sweat it ::sigh::

Originally Posted by xi
My coworkers are still asking me when my RA's gonna turn into a Decepticon and kill me.
My coworkers don't understand me. They said she looks like she's gonna fly away, like it has wings... little do they know how fast she really flys hahahaha But I don't care what they think

Originally Posted by jazket
Damn every time I get people to compliment my car they usually say something like "it looks like it wants to bite me"
thats a good one, I never heard that b4, but it definately does look that way!!!
Old Jun 30, 2009, 03:01 PM
xi
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You know what's funny, just now 2 older ladies upstairs in customer service said, "is that new white car outside yours?"
Then they said, "that car is ugly!" (We're pretty friendly with each other)
I asked why and they said because the front is so big, it looks like it's about to eat someone and it's always angry all the time.

Pointed to a new IS250 that belongs to a coworker of mine and said, "now that's a handsome looking car."

I'm just thinking to myself like... Sweet....
Old Jun 30, 2009, 03:41 PM

^ I wouldn't care what the older ladies say. I only care what the young ones say, lol.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by kal0051
^ I wouldn't care what the older ladies say. I only care what the young ones say, lol.
hahaha true dat. I really like the IS250's looks except for the grill. It reminds me of that filter whales have for plankton and stuff.

They are pretty heavy cars though, perhaps it was inspiration? *Whale call*
Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by xstyme
hahaha true dat. I really like the IS250's looks except for the grill.
yeah, I like the new IS250, though they are expensive for the performance, but then again it does have a nice design.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xi
Guy's absolutely hitting on your chick. I've seen a lot of guys do that, the fact that he's calling the Ralliart a chick car means he's getting pretty desperate. Cause they'll usually point out more obvious stuff first (not to say he hasn't tried) like if you drove a rusty civic or something, he'd be all over that.

Honestly, if you two are secure in your relationship, I'd let him do whatever and crash and burn. If your girl knows enough about cars, she'll know the guy's full of it.

I know no one at work thinks that. My coworkers are still asking me when my RA's gonna turn into a Decepticon and kill me.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jyrk
that's a autobot, geez learn your transformers, lol
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:04 PM
Evolving Member

yeah yeah i know.. but its the first one i came across.. wasnt going to spend much time looking :P
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

Nice LOL!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

My girl would eat him alive that's the funny part! Yup, he's desperate! Trust me she's not going anywhere. Through this whole post the only thing I was trying to point out is how in the HELL you call the Ralliart a girlie car??? WTF!!! It's not like I'm driving a baby blue VW Bug!?