Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

MOD 09 - Mitsubishi Owners Day 09+ LANCER RALLIART Roll Call !

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2009, 11:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation MOD 09 - Mitsubishi Owners Day 09+ LANCER RALLIART Roll Call !

Hi Everyone -

For those going to MOD 09 this year in Cypress, CA :

We're going to have an 09+ Ralliart Meetup at the Starbucks in Huntington Beach.
From there, we'll Caravan up to MOD 09.

TIME
- JULY 11, 2009 @ 8:00 AM (rolling out at 8:45AM SHARP)

PLACE - Starbucks Coffee Company @
16470 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA‎ - (562) 592-1789‎
(get some coffee if you want, then meetup next to the "Peters Landing Marina" Sign)
lots of parking, we can fill up to 50 cars at this location, check google street view.

DETAILS - I've printed up about 15 "evolutionm.net" papers that we can tape up on our dash or front window, to represent. I just used the stock website logo (header). I'll hand them out to the people that show at the meetup. From there its a short (10 mile drive) up the 605 FWY and/or surface streets to MOD '09 !!! Hoping to arrive @ Mitsu's Location at around 9:20AM to find decent parking!

WHAT TO BRING - Preferably, make sure you have washed your car before, so that we're all sporting fresh Mitsu's ! Clean = Secondly, if you have FRS Radios, bring them w/ you. Thirdly, make sure you have sufficient gas in your tank before we cut out of Starbucks, we don't want to be making any pit stops during our drive up to Mitsu's HQ! Any further things I'm forgetting, feel free to bring them up here. Peace!

ROLLCALL :

1. Sergio (09 Silver RA)
2. Ben (09 White RA)
3. Franco (08 EVO X GSR)
4. Larry (09 Blue RA)
5. Michael (09 Red RA)
6. Cesar (07 Blue Evo 9)
(up to 50) ...