Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

WRX vs Ralliart Thread...again...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2009, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Bingo. So buy the car which has the other features you want. I bought the STi primarily based on looks over the X. I couldn't care less which one performs a hair better than the other when they both perform in the same range of awesomeness. Sub 5.5 0-60 and decent handling and I'm set, the other stuff is just icing on the cake.
Lies... the X looks way hotter! hehe

Seriously though, I did buy the X for the looks (mainly), handling specs (S-AWC:ACD+AYC), 4B11T tune potential (already knew owners were getting at least +70whp stock), and other neat stuff (Recaros, Brembos, etc). The sealing point was when I finally found a great deal ($8K off MSRP + 0% APR). Couldn't be happier... now I wish I could have gotten an MR instead so the wife can also drive it. She's got a nice car already, but it's a roadster (we got this before our baby) and we can't all ride in it =X
Old Oct 26, 2009, 04:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Bingo. So buy the car which has the other features you want. I bought the STi primarily based on looks over the X. I couldn't care less which one performs a hair better than the other when they both perform in the same range of awesomeness. Sub 5.5 0-60 and decent handling and I'm set, the other stuff is just icing on the cake.
Where the **** was your head at
Old Oct 26, 2009, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Alright but the compound is still far superior to that on the WRX.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ambystom01
Alright but the compound is still far superior to that on the WRX.
I had remembered it partially incorrectly as well because I thought they had used the same compound as the WRX. I guess the truth lies somewhere in between.