Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

The fastest Ralliart!?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2009, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The fastest Ralliart!?

Hi, i just want to now what runs the Fastest Ralliart 09-10 on the 1/4 mile!??

Thanks!
Old Nov 9, 2009, 05:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You talking new RA or old one?

ROAD/RACE
Old Nov 9, 2009, 06:22 PM
Former Sponsor

He said 09-10. I think my 12.4 at 107 is still holding up.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 06:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I see. We are working one up right now for Mitsu. Should be pretty cool but not intended to be that fast.

ROAD/RACE
Old Nov 9, 2009, 06:36 PM
Former Sponsor

That is actually MMNA's car. I hope they don't void their warranty
Old Nov 9, 2009, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

Well if any of you remember me saying that i knew a guy with a MT tranny swap well i finally heard back and it was miscommunication from the middle man ( my friend) his friend didnt get a MT tranny swap he got steal reenforced clutch plates and diff flywheel. He doesnt want me talking about it untill his shop gives him the approval. He is being a test dummy.
anways he also has a turbo swap and Evo MAF and basically fully bolted.
He is running low 11's ( going to ask him to send me his slip)
and he says he can run 10's but is kind of scared becaues he doesnt have money to fix it if something goes wrong.
You guys probably don't believe me but watever ( I dont have a reason to lie about it)
Anyone who lives in Washington you can PM me and i will give you the shop willing to do flywheel and clutch upgrades.

But also I think its kind of stupid because my friend tells me this guy has spent soo much money that he might as well bought an Evo
Old Nov 9, 2009, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

ok, so AMS RA is the fastest for now.

and what about the highest Trap Speed!?

is it still the AMS RA?

Thanks...
Old Nov 9, 2009, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Menendez
Well if any of you remember me saying that i knew a guy with a MT tranny swap well i finally heard back and it was miscommunication from the middle man ( my friend) his friend didnt get a MT tranny swap he got steal reenforced clutch plates and diff flywheel. He doesnt want me talking about it untill his shop gives him the approval. He is being a test dummy.
and he says he can run 10's but is kind of scared becaues he doesnt have money to fix it if something goes wrong.
You guys probably don't believe me but watever ( I dont have a reason to lie about it)
Anyone who lives in Washington you can PM me and i will give you the shop willing to do flywheel and clutch upgrades.

But also I think its kind of stupid because my friend tells me this guy has spent soo much money that he might as well bought an Evo
Good, tell him to come around and post his slips if he can, maybe a video too, i'll be proud to have the fastest RA if I did had one...
Old Nov 9, 2009, 10:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by egk-69
Good, tell him to come around and post his slips if he can, maybe a video too, i'll be proud to have the fastest RA if I did had one...
yea i want him too but he won't , he wouldn't tell me anything when i spoke directly to him. He is sworn to secrecy by his shop because if his fly wheel and or clutch start to fail, his shop doesnt want to get a bad rep.
only reason why i know this is because my friend is really good friends with him, i dont realy know the guy. I know all this sounds fishy so i guess for the time being AMS is officially the fastest because they have hard evidence.
But i will still try my best to get some slips or Dyno sheets or vids from this RA i hear of
Old Nov 10, 2009, 03:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ummm, it isn't that we don't believe you.... YOU shouldn't believe you! Third hand information is not reliable... that is shown by your own misinformation thinking that this car had a manual tranny swap.

Keith
Old Nov 10, 2009, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

Told you

Yeah if i was you I wouldn't believe crap until I see hard evidence;
for now, it's AMS RA and probably Izzy right behind it... I haven't called him and asked about his day at Morroso so I have no idea what times he did that night
Old Nov 10, 2009, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

I will give props to the first person who brings in a 10 second Ralliart.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Are you kidding? I plan on starting a new RH9 club.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

AMS of course! who else?
Old Nov 10, 2009, 08:48 PM
Former Sponsor

I'm an "RH9" member!

Quick Reply: The fastest Ralliart!?