Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

AccessPORT for 2010 Ralliart Available Now!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2010, 12:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AccessPORT for 2010 Ralliart Available Now!

COBB Tuning announces the immediate availability of the AccessPORT for the 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. The AccessPORT is the first hand-held device available for the Ralliart that performs an ECU reflash through the vehicle’s OBDII port. Just plug it in, load a map and go! Faster!

The AccessPORT provides owners of 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart vehicles the ability to unlock power hidden within the factory ECU. Performance gains across the entire powerband can be quickly realized in the short time it takes to flash the vehicle’s ECU with the AccessPORT. No tools are required. No additional “piggy-back” hardware. No mailing the factory ECU across the country. No vehicle downtime. No waiting. Not even a computer is required. Just plug the AccessPORT in, flash the ECU and enjoy the thrill of increased torque and horsepower!

Flashing the ECU for increased performance is just the start of what the AccessPORT is capable of. Set the AccessPORT to Performance mode to capture 0-60MPH times, 1/4 Mile times and Trap Speeds. Switch over to Live Data and choose a gauge to monitor, such as; coolant temperature, intake air temperature, throttle position, intake cam advance, exhaust cam retard, MAF voltage, injector pulse width and many more. Select the integrated Datalogger to record multiple channels of data simultaneously. Or configure a shift light that flashes the screen when a user defined rpm is reached. Go to Troubleshooting mode to diagnose issues by reading the factory codes and resetting the system once the issues have been resolved.

The AccessPORT can be used to eliminate separation anxiety for those times you are away from your car. Protect your investment when out on the town by quickly loading the Valet map to prevent the engine from revving above 3,200 rpm. Load the Anti-Theft map when you park to make it impossible to start. And in the event the car must be returned to the stock configuration, the AccessPORT can be completely removed and the ECU restored to its factory condition.

AcessTUNER Pro tuning software for the Ralliart is available to the COBB Pro Tuner network. AccessTUNER Pro allows professional engine tuners to custom tune any combination of modifications to achieve their maximum power potential. AccessTUNER Race tuning software for the Ralliart is available to racing teams and highly experienced self tuners. AccessTUNER Race allows individuals the ability to tweak their own maps files at their convenience as well as the ability share maps with others that have very similar power modifications. Datalogging allows multiple channels of data to be recorded and reviewed after a dynamometer test to see where tuning can be optimized. Disabling torque and airflow limit tables makes tuning the Ralliart even easier. These capabilities are particularly effective for heavily modified Ralliarts that are beyond the scope of the COBB Tuning provided base calibrations.

The AccessPORT from COBB Tuning is the most comprehensive hand-held ECU flashing, monitoring and managing device available for the 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. Combined with AccessTUNER Pro and AccessTUNER Race software, it provides an unbeatable suite of engine tuning applications backed by our professional engine tuner network.

Satisfy your hunger for more power. Access the Potential of your Ralliart today!

Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what about stage 2 for those with intake and exhaust?
Old Apr 12, 2010, 12:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mike244
what about stage 2 for those with intake and exhaust?
Here you go. Click Me
Old Apr 12, 2010, 08:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by athmak15
Here you go. Click Me
I only see a stage 2 with tbe, nothing with intake
Old Apr 12, 2010, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cobb,

Are you likely to offer canned E85 maps for the Ralliart as you do for the EVO X?

If not, I presume that a Pro-Tuner could create a custom gasoline map and an E85 map, and the AP could be used to switch between the two as needed, correct?

Old Apr 14, 2010, 07:13 AM

I was reading that for stage 2 you need a full turbo back with atleast one High-Flow cat. Right now I have a full turbo back from Ultimate-Racing with no Cats, does this mean I would not be able to use stage 2 on the accessport?
Old Apr 14, 2010, 09:18 AM

so can any tuner add a new custom map to this or do they have to have the accessTuner pro software to create any maps to go on this? Because not usually will ppl that want to tune their car just put an exhaust on it...people that usually want the tunes are the guys that put full turboback w no cats...intake...cams...etc...

is there a tuner out there that has this software and would they release their maps for free like cobb? i guess unless the driver gets a little more freedom with this tuner, thats a almost 600 dollar unit that you can pretty much only tune your car with once after you get an exhaust.

idk...someone maybe needs to fill me in a little more
Old Apr 14, 2010, 11:41 AM

I just got mine AcessPort and I love the tune.
Old Apr 14, 2010, 11:33 PM
Evolved Member

cobb we need more tunes!!!!!!

like ones for Injen CAI for the ralliart!!!
Old Apr 15, 2010, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

Cobb needs to see cars that have the mods on them to make the off the shelf maps. I happen to live right next to Cobb Plano and they have been using my car to develop some of the maps. Basically, anytime i get something new, they want to see it again. That would also work if someone wants to loan me an intake for Cobb to start working on the off the shelf tunes. I don't mind my car having some downtime there if it helps out the community. I'll need to keep it on for a week or two to make sure nothing funny comes in when driving and then I'll ship it back. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 02:19 PM

The Cobb website says USDM only. Will this work on Canadian models?
Old Apr 19, 2010, 07:17 AM
Former Sponsor

FYI, I do AP tuning here at AMS.

I can do custom maps and our base flashes for anyone who is interested!
Old Apr 19, 2010, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mr.Ames
The Cobb website says USDM only. Will this work on Canadian models?
Yes

I have Cobb AP on my 2009 RA and I am from Calgary and bought it local from my Mitsu dealer
Old Apr 19, 2010, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Chris@AMS
FYI, I do AP tuning here at AMS.

I can do custom maps and our base flashes for anyone who is interested!

so i already got a stage 2 tune from you guys. can you convert that same tune into a custom map or something?
Old Apr 22, 2010, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

Just to clarify stage 1 is for completely stock then?

Also, do you need to keep it plugged in all the time?

And, to use valet or theft mode, is there a lot of steps?

Quick Reply: AccessPORT for 2010 Ralliart Available Now!