Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

2010 Ralliart Standard features (Canada) questions (plz help!)

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by infeksion
owned???

if your happy with the car then you dont have to worry about those things. the pedals are just for looks. the recaro seats however feels great, but the height cannot be adjusted.
freebies addons you turned down because you can't afford them?? isn't it why they called it freebies coz their free??

Lol, they weren't freebies when they were trying to upsell me on everything, Ralliart floor mats, wheel locks, 6 cd changer etc. stuff that is supposed to cost extra and i turned down, but magically appeared on the car at no charge
Old May 31, 2010, 01:12 PM
Account Disabled

i gotthe floor mats and lugs for free lol. And the recaros were standard in 09 models. As were hid's

The 10 models are more like the us editions that have a base with NOTHING in it. So lame.
Old May 31, 2010, 03:10 PM
Evolved Member

i got "Ralliart floor mat" and wheels locks as well..
well i guess if ure really wanted the Recaro (like me).. you would have stated up front, did you actually drive the 2010 model WITH Recaro seats in there?
Old May 31, 2010, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

The floor mats were included in mine too. But I had to pay for the wheel nuts...

Mine also came with tinted windows, 3M protector near the rear wheels and a lots of stickers (Mitsubishi Motors on the Windshield, Ralliart on the rear window, Ralliart stickers on each front door, etc...).
Old May 31, 2010, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by zx-319
The floor mats were included in mine too. But I had to pay for the wheel nuts...

Mine also came with tinted windows, 3M protector near the rear wheels and a lots of stickers (Mitsubishi Motors on the Windshield, Ralliart on the rear window, Ralliart stickers on each front door, etc...).
was it a demo? why so many stickers?
i got my 2010 "base" Ralliart with Recaro/HID Projector, "Ralliart" floor mat (which i think its standard around the globe), 18in Winter tires, Remote Start, Tints and Anti-Rust for 40k =( *damn currency*
Old May 31, 2010, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

post April Canadian Ralliarts don't come with the Recaros and HID anymore.
That's why I bought my RA earlier than expected.

This was confirmed by two different dealers. Said they were having complaints about larger people not fitting in the Recaros...

So, yes, you got a normal Canadian RA, simply one that was made after April so you missed the Recaros and HIDs!
Old Jun 1, 2010, 04:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by initial_d2k
was it a demo? why so many stickers?
i got my 2010 "base" Ralliart with Recaro/HID Projector, "Ralliart" floor mat (which i think its standard around the globe), 18in Winter tires, Remote Start, Tints and Anti-Rust for 40k =( *damn currency*
It wasn't sold as a demo, but I suspect it was. When I got it the car had 500 Km on it, that's the first time I see a "new" car with so much Km on it...
Old Jun 1, 2010, 05:26 AM

Ralliart stickers on each front door, etc...).
Any pics of these?

There is no Recaro option in the UK There are 2 models, GS and GSR.
I have the GSR which had the RF audio system, alu pedals, tints, leather seats and BT. I got the Ralliart mats as a replacment for the crappy manual-mats that came with the car. (The dealer didn't believe that there were different mats for the auto and manual, but them came up trumps with getting me the RA mats )

I know you only get the basic radio on the GS model, not sure what else is deleted.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 01:08 PM

I just bought one 2 weeks ago and it came with the normal standard canadian package, Aluminium Pedals, Recaros, HID's , Lugs, Mats, etc..

I would be looking into this asap, sounds funny to me.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Xorro
Any pics of these? ...
Not at the moment, it's being repaired after someone have some fun on it with an axe...

I hope to get it back tomorrow by the end of the day.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Not at the moment, it's being repaired after someone have some fun on it with an axe...
seriously wtf?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 04:12 PM

It wasn't sold as a demo, but I suspect it was. When I got it the car had 500 Km on it, that's the first time I see a "new" car with so much Km on it...
your car had 500 km on it?
a new car is considered under 100km's... i think you might have a problem there sir!
Old Jun 1, 2010, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

OP, i had the same problem. I traded my 2009 GTS for the 2010 WW RA last month. For us Canadians the Recaro seats/projectors come standard.

The dealership calls me a week later telling me my car was ready for pick up, oh man was i happy!
So i got to the dealership walked into the service bay and said "WTF?! where are my recaro seats and proectors?"

The salesman scrambled to figure out what was wrong because he knew for a fact that those came standard.

the salesman then found out that the 2010's that were produced after march 1 2010 do not have the recaros and projectors standard; Hence the price of the base ralliart should have been reduced.
I think i received a 2011 model from what head office told me.

I was furious! like you wouldn't imagine.

The dealer couldn't find me another WW anywhere in canada that had the recaros.
in the end i had to have the recaros' so i got the premium ( otherwise it'll feel like i'm driving in my Gts all over again..)
they gave me a hella good price for the stress they put me in.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by initial_d2k
seriously wtf?
Don't know why someone did it... Maybe they mistaken my car for someone else's car...

Damage with an axe did not look very random...
Old Jun 1, 2010, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kamijitsu
your car had 500 km on it?
a new car is considered under 100km's... i think you might have a problem there sir!
Is there really a definition for a "new" car? If so and my car was above, is there something I can do about it?