Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

2010 Ralliart Standard features (Canada) questions (plz help!)

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Ralliart Standard features (Canada) questions (plz help!)

hi all,

I just purchased a 2010 Ralliart and I am a bit confused with the standard features.

1 - The website and brochure state that the aluminium pedals are standard, mine didn't have them.

2 - The front seats: I thought the cloth recaro seats were standard like in the picture below
http://image.superstreetonline.com/f...caro_seats.jpg

However, I got seats that look similar to photos of GTS/SE interriors.

I see that the US RalliArt comes with a 6 way drivers seat standard - does this mean Forward/Back, Up/Down & the angle of the seat back?

Also, anyone know if the US model even has aluminium pedal options?

Either way, I bought this from a Canadian dealership (in Canada obviously), but it almost seems like I was given a US model (with the spedometer backing swapped to show KM/H as primary units)

I questioned the dealer via email today, and got a short response: "They do come standard equipment with the premium pkg."

Please help before I start duking it out and looking like an idiot!
Old May 31, 2010, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

Here is what I had as standard on my RA 09 in East Canada:

- Recaro Seat
- HID light
- Aluminium Pedals
- 6 speakers but the same radio as the base Lancer
- The recaro is only adjustable on angle, an backward-forward, no height adjustment.
- Bluetooth controls on the steering but it's missing the cable so it's non-functionnal.

Probably a few less important things...
Old May 31, 2010, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by zx-319
- The recaro is only adjustable on angle, an backward-forward, no height adjustment.
The same ones in the photo i linked above?

if so, yup, i think i got screwz0rd.
Old May 31, 2010, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Damn Canadians get the good standard features...
Old May 31, 2010, 10:18 AM
Former Sponsor

PM me your vin # and i can tell you what your cars destination country, option package, and production date are.
Old May 31, 2010, 10:28 AM

Recaros and aluminum pedals are definitely part the standard equipment list.

Mitsubishi Canada spec list for the 2010 Ralliart
http://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/Lanc...fications.aspx
Old May 31, 2010, 10:28 AM
Evolving Member

wow thats truly harsh kick him in the sack
Old May 31, 2010, 10:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm thinking that even the US model comes with the "Rally Pedals" standard.
Old May 31, 2010, 10:55 AM

unfortunately they change some things on the 2010 model for ralliart. my friend just got it and he was surprise also. he was pissed and ended up upgrading to the premium package because of these changes. am not sure what the list of changes are. but i know for sure that the recaro seats is not available in base model anymore.
Old May 31, 2010, 11:10 AM
Evolving Member

thats sooo lame

cuz the premium package just came wit sun and sound and leather seats for the 09
Old May 31, 2010, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by hamishgt
Recaros and aluminum pedals are definitely part the standard equipment list.

Mitsubishi Canada spec list for the 2010 Ralliart
http://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/Lanc...fications.aspx
Originally Posted by infeksion
unfortunately they change some things on the 2010 model for ralliart. my friend just got it and he was surprise also. he was pissed and ended up upgrading to the premium package because of these changes. am not sure what the list of changes are. but i know for sure that the recaro seats is not available in base model anymore.

From the site disclaimer:
"You should not use or rely on any of the information on this Site, including without limitation any calculations of prices, taxes, finance rates and valuations, as a substitute for the information that is available to you from a Dealer. In the event that any information on this Site is inconsistent with, or conflicts with, information supplied to you by a Dealer, the Dealer's information takes precedence and supersedes the information on this Site. This Site, Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. and the Dealers are not responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this Site."

The brochure has a similar statement

Owned
Old May 31, 2010, 11:32 AM

That just sucks. I guess I'm living in a dream world where companies are responsible for their literature. On top of that, Mitsubishi Canada is saying if you get screwed by a dealer... don't come to us!!
Old May 31, 2010, 11:40 AM

In all honesty though, i am still damn happy with the car. The parts that matter are what i expect (powertrain, drivetrain, suspension and feel).

Also, i did get quite a few freebie addons that i originally turned down because i couldn't afford any addons. So if it is true that the seats and pedals are no longer part of the STD trim, then i guess got the opposite of screwed.

I emailed a few other dealerships acting like a confused buyer. We'll see what they say
Old May 31, 2010, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by redefinescience
From the site disclaimer:
"You should not use or rely on any of the information on this Site, including without limitation any calculations of prices, taxes, finance rates and valuations, as a substitute for the information that is available to you from a Dealer. In the event that any information on this Site is inconsistent with, or conflicts with, information supplied to you by a Dealer, the Dealer's information takes precedence and supersedes the information on this Site. This Site, Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. and the Dealers are not responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this Site."

The brochure has a similar statement

Owned
owned???

if your happy with the car then you dont have to worry about those things. the pedals are just for looks. the recaro seats however feels great, but the height cannot be adjusted.
freebies addons you turned down because you can't afford them?? isn't it why they called it freebies coz their free??

Last edited by infeksion; May 31, 2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old May 31, 2010, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by zx-319
Here is what I had as standard on my RA 09 in East Canada:

- Recaro Seat
- HID light
- Aluminium Pedals
- 6 speakers but the same radio as the base Lancer
- Bluetooth controls on the steering but it's missing the cable so it's non-functionnal.

Probably a few less important things...
Thats exactly what i got with my RA back in March

I heard from the dealership some MY10 won't come with Recaro Seat and HID light. I had to have him written on the invoice that Recaro and HID ARE included in order for me to sign the papers..

God I was so happy to see the Recaro when I picked her up; outwise I would just walk out.

edit: Recaro is 1700$+ as an option I was told. (which would make the RA few hundreds $ more than the 09 model) - meaning the price of Non-Recaro 2010 model SHOULD be around 1k-1.3k less than the 09 model)