Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Update on remote starter

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2011, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just installed the oem remote start. Really easy. Canadian stealership told me they don't exist so I just ordered it from the states.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 09:28 PM

Was it easy to install? Where can i find the instruction manual to see how difficult it would be for me to install before i buy it?

thxxxx
Old Dec 7, 2011, 10:38 PM

Seeing as it's OEM, is it plug and play? How long is the range for Remote Starting? Does it use the factory FAST key remote, or does it come with it's own remote?
Old Dec 18, 2011, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Im interested to see the instructions too
Old Dec 18, 2011, 12:50 PM

for those that bought it and installed it, care to answer previous questions on part number and installation? Crazy how "top secret" info is ....
Old Dec 18, 2011, 01:29 PM

Share the wealth brothers, We are dying here. Been looking for something like this.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 04:06 AM
Evolving Member

guys i remember people talkin about this years ago, and from the looks of this thread, this was made years ago............as far as i was aware, you would end up with two key fobs, so you would have the fast key, and a remote start. I personally think that is the most retarded thing in the world, and OEM i think not, maybe oem for a galant or some other mitsu vehicle, but it is not a standard or upgraded item you can put on your vehicle from mitsu. And im sure they are wired correctly but at this point its just like a aftermarket piece, and your not getting around that key fob fast key. Maybe Chi-town who works at the stealership can fill us in better. But this is as far as i know correct knowledge on this matter. If i am wrong on the matter i do apologize, and do speak up and correct me so we arent passing false information about.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:50 PM

2012's have this as an option. december 3rd there is a reply about recently getting the "oem" kit from the states....