Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

GST boost pill and everyone else

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2010, 06:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GST boost pill and everyone else

I was wondering if there is a different company selling the same exact boost pill as GST. Or does anyone know what size GST's boost pill is?
Old Aug 31, 2010, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

AMS, I believe, sells the same exact boost pill.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
meh. Support the GST.
For all they have done for the community already...

They are not expensive - how much would you save?
Old Aug 31, 2010, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Veronica
meh. Support the GST.
For all they have done for the community already...

They are not expensive - how much would you save?
I think he is just tired of waiting to get his pill from GST. It took me three weeks to get mine, and I know of a few people who had to wait almost twice as long.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jkennedy293
I think he is just tired of waiting to get his pill from GST. It took me three weeks to get mine, and I know of a few people who had to wait almost twice as long.
I want to support GST but I have waited over a month now. Getting real anxious to bump to HP/TQ. I agree that we all should show support to GST=Bryan for his hard work. On the other hand. I don't think a boost pill keeps the lights on. LOL
Old Aug 31, 2010, 02:57 PM
Evolving Member

i got mine from ams, same thing less wait.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 03:01 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvoOtto
I want to support GST but I have waited over a month now. Getting real anxious to bump to HP/TQ. I agree that we all should show support to GST=Bryan for his hard work. On the other hand. I don't think a boost pill keeps the lights on. LOL
Have you really waited over a month now?

- Bryan
Old Aug 31, 2010, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

Glad I saw this before I ordered. I called GST today but no luck getting anyone. How many other people have had this problem.

I also tried Tatrix several time today and noone would ever pick up the phone or return my message. That just makes it hard for me to give my money to them.

I still want to give GST a chance for all they have done for us. I will just make sure to talk to someone before my order is placed. If I have to up shipping I willl just do that.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 03:18 PM
Evolving Member

Yes. I purchased it on the 2nd and never received it. Called multiple times and even sent a fax! LOL I got a response from you thru evolutionm. You forwarded the info to a person called Mike. He got back to me and said he would send a second one out that day. That was the 17th. Never saw the first or second pill. I called and spoke to a women on the 24th. She said she was sending all boost pill orders out that day. I finally received my letter sent usps. It was in a regular envelope and appeared the pill was placed in between a fold in the invoice. Problem with that is there is a very good chance the paper could tear. As my luck would have it, this is exactly what happened. There was a very small tear in the envelope and one in the fold of the invoice. I called today and spoke the the women again and was told by her she would personally said the forth one today and personally mail it. She thought the pill would reach me by Friday this week. I was very bummed because I was planing on going to the drags tomorrow to see how the tune works.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 03:22 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvoOtto
Yes. I purchased it on the 2nd and never received it. Called multiple times and even sent a fax! LOL I got a response from you thru evolutionm. You forwarded the info to a person called Mike. He got back to me and said he would send a second one out that day. That was the 17th. Never saw the first or second pill. I called and spoke to a women on the 24th. She said she was sending all boost pill orders out that day. I finally received my letter sent usps. It was in a regular envelope and appeared the pill was placed in between a fold in the invoice. Problem with that is there is a very good chance the paper could tear. As my luck would have it, this is exactly what happened. There was a very small tear in the envelope and one in the fold of the invoice. I called today and spoke the the women again and was told by her she would personally said the forth one today and personally mail it. She thought the pill would reach me by Friday this week. I was very bummed because I was planing on going to the drags tomorrow to see how the tune works.
Ok please let me know if you don't get the replacement

- Bryan
Old Aug 31, 2010, 03:33 PM
Evolving Member

Ok Bryan, Thank you very much for all your help. I know you have no control or responsibility with orders. You did go above and beyond you job requirements!! LOL

I want to start logging for you but wondered if you need the A/F ratios. If you do then I'll just wait until I have time to wire my wide band in. Thanks again!!
Old Sep 2, 2010, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Ultimate Racing also sells it but i got mine from GST. The stock pill is pretty ugly.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There seems to be a common thread surrounding GST. It's unfortunate but because of threads like this, and there are several, myself and a few people I know have decided not to solicit GST. That sux cuz it's seems Bryan is a tuning pro and I would love to have him tune my evo but I am not willing to deal with the customer service issues. Oh well.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 04:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4xforce
There seems to be a common thread surrounding GST. It's unfortunate but because of threads like this, and there are several, myself and a few people I know have decided not to solicit GST. That sux cuz it's seems Bryan is a tuning pro and I would love to have him tune my evo but I am not willing to deal with the customer service issues. Oh well.
Please don't get me wrong. I did had a problem with my order but it was due to the online purchase site they used. It has sense been rectified. The problem was they didn't get notification when there was an order placed. They have sense fixed the web site problems and should not have the same issues in the future. I would have no reservations placing an order with them now. It was unfortunate that it worked out the way it did but there is nothing that can be done about the past. I am a firm believer in second chances and this is one of them. Unfortunately unprovoked issues happen to the best of us. It's when a business is effect that hurts the most. This company has proven it's abilities time and time again. Just check out the Modified magazine article where they won the "tuner shootout" for the 3rd time! Aug 2010 Thanks again Bryan!!

Bryan has done more for this community than anyone else and should be commended for his work. GST is a very impressive company that can and does hang with the big tuner company's. Please don't let this instance of internet woes effect there hard work.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

^I also had a slight issue when i ordered my boost pill but it was resolved quickly so i have no grudges. They are still a good tuning company in my eyes.

Quick Reply: GST boost pill and everyone else