Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Headrest recaro seats

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2010, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Headrest recaro seats

Anyone know where I can get a thin padded headrest, the lack of support on long drives hurts my neck and I'm getting a bald spot on the back of my head, other headrest are too big, I want a smaller one, almost the size of a seatbelt pad. Love these seats but my neck hurts.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by T67@20ART
Anyone know where I can get a thin padded headrest, the lack of support on long drives hurts my neck and I'm getting a bald spot on the back of my head, other headrest are too big, I want a smaller one, almost the size of a seatbelt pad. Love these seats but my neck hurts.
i noticed that my neck and back will hurt when the recaros are in a certain position, i have to have them in a certain position to not be affected...any change and im screwed until i find that sweet spot again.

its worth a try, i mean im sure youve tried it but even with me knowingt he sweet spot it sometimes takes a few days to find it if i let someone else dirve my car and they move the seat.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 08:01 PM
Evolving Member

It takes me forever to get the right seating position bcuz the steering wheel doesn't telescope, then when someone else drives my car they move the seat and the mirrors, which annoys the he'll out of me, so while I'm driving I'm adjusting everything it's so annoying
Old Nov 4, 2010, 06:28 AM
Evolving Member

I'll trade you my seats for your recaro seats They have head rests!!
Old Nov 4, 2010, 06:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by T67@20ART
It takes me forever to get the right seating position bcuz the steering wheel doesn't telescope, then when someone else drives my car they move the seat and the mirrors, which annoys the he'll out of me, so while I'm driving I'm adjusting everything it's so annoying
what i do is i tell people they can adjust the position (forwards or backwards ) but not the angle of the seat, because thats what kills my back the most.