Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Sad day for me...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2011, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by luvnish
hahaha looking at the subject of the thread I thought your engine blew or something. If your girl can't feel the power then that's good motivation for MOOAAR power.

ahahaha yes MOOAAAAAAARR!! so awesome

As for the OP, the boost hits low so it almost feels like an NA motor. Your GF felt the higher boost in the Evo which would add to the excitment (some lag)... which is part of the reason why i found the MS3 so much more giggle enducing to drive. Turbo lag sucks to some people... but it adds excitment for others. Just my opinion though.

RA is still a quick car... it just doesnt feel as quick as it really is!
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, gotta get the boost pill first then. And for the guy who said plain jane. no she's not "a plain jane". Let's just say it this way half German half Filipina, high maintenance, and picky.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:29 AM
Evolving Member

^^^lol
Old Mar 12, 2011, 01:19 PM
Evolving Member

ok ok to clear the air since like slee said u seem confused. A boost pill will ruin u even more for 15 dollars if you do not have it tuned immediately. This GST thing people are talking about is just nothing more then a free map that changese quite a few things in the ecu to make the car much better, and the boost pill is needed to help out with the tuning curve that for some reason this car gives really bad. So please dont throw this pill in it and drive around with it or the gf will be asking u more then ok that was it. She will be saying why is ur pos import broken down I hope i helped just aa wee bit!
Old Mar 12, 2011, 03:58 PM

I can hit 60 in about 4.6 sec, so not Slow at all.

Smooth, and snappy in sport mode.

Going to load the GST basemap tomorrow, and may try to get my replacement intercooler parts installed. Hoping for some extra snappiness.