Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

4b11t cranks but doesn't start right away

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2011, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by majinfajita
So many "quirks" with this car are answered in the manual, like the flashing R when you shift it into reverse and it won't go

I think people get too used to mass-market cars that are just drive and go. I knew this would be a quirky tech-heavy car so I made sure to read that bible of a manual...
Lol same here, ive read quite a bit of it but i didnt no if this problem was related to my tune or something that mitsu hasnt found out about
Old Apr 5, 2011, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by majinfajita
So many "quirks" with this car are answered in the manual, like the flashing R when you shift it into reverse and it won't go

I think people get too used to mass-market cars that are just drive and go. I knew this would be a quirky tech-heavy car so I made sure to read that bible of a manual...
Oh I hear ya!!! I have read my manual twice over before I really started driving the car and it answered all questions I would have had if I didn't read the manual.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you have an aftermarket sound system?