Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

UR Resonated Catback Install

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2011, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UR Resonated Catback Install

Hey guys, I installed my UR catback with both minimuffler and resonator midpipe and am having some doubts. I have the resonator half of the midpipe closest to the catalytic converter. Is that correct, or does it need to be swapped around? I am concerned because it looks as though it is touching the underbody heat shield or is very close.

Logically, I feel as though I have done it backwards, but I assembled it this way because that is what the pre-mounted gaskets by UR suggested.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 03:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crankIT
Hey guys, I installed my UR catback with both minimuffler and resonator midpipe and am having some doubts. I have the resonator half of the midpipe closest to the catalytic converter. Is that correct, or does it need to be swapped around? I am concerned because it looks as though it is touching the underbody heat shield or is very close.

Logically, I feel as though I have done it backwards, but I assembled it this way because that is what the pre-mounted gaskets by UR suggested.

My resonator is furthest from catback. I do not have a mini muffler is that makes a difference.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 03:27 PM

yeah the resonator i think goes near where the old one was. id just call ur at their number