Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2011, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
question

So I did a search and couldnt find anything, maybe its me but anyway. I have a 2010 AS RA and I want to get the evo x head lights. I cant find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find a set, and my second question is when I install the lights what type of bulbs do i need or would the new lights come with new bulbs?

probably a bad question and there is probably an answer on the forum somewhere but i couldnt find it.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 04:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
welcome coppa!, lol im actually a Pco in maryland, so welcome! You need to stalk the marketplace on here to find em, and when you see someone selling em, pounce like a tiger, or else you may miss the deal. You could also try posting a WTB thread, like this https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...rojectors.html . It should come with the stock bulbs, the whole system is plug n play. They install with no hassle, only problem will be that you must keep em on all the time, or they'll flicker and make your car look like it has some effed up wig wags. But not to worry our cars are smart enough to shut your lights off for you when you park the car. So you can leave the knob turned all the time. There is also a fix to the flicker problem, which requires some minor work, but here is the post. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...lp-merged.html