Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Ralliart windshield decal

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2012 | 11:54 AM
Evolving Member

heres a picture of mine for a visual. sorry about the glare
Attached Thumbnails Ralliart windshield decal-img_0597.jpg  
Old Apr 5, 2012 | 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Defcon5Es
Or....you can save your 30-40 bucks for support mods.
cuz u need supporting mods for a sun visor
Old Apr 5, 2012 | 03:19 PM
Evolving Member

I have one of these on the rear and I love the way it looks. It doesn't have the black background or surround. I can take a picture if you want.

I bought it off of ebay but I tried looking to see if the seller still sells them but they didn't have any for sale. It was imported from out of the country, costed about 25 shipped.
Old Apr 6, 2012 | 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bossssman38
I have one of these on the rear and I love the way it looks. It doesn't have the black background or surround. I can take a picture if you want.

I bought it off of ebay but I tried looking to see if the seller still sells them but they didn't have any for sale. It was imported from out of the country, costed about 25 shipped.
Sure, I wonder how it looks like on the back. It would be more attractive putting it on the rear windshield, and no scratch by the windshield wipers. It is so hard for me to decide as I don't want to put two of those on my car at the same time.
Old Apr 6, 2012 | 06:54 PM

Not sure if you need to defrost your rear windshield where you are, but if you do does it affect the decal?
Old Apr 6, 2012 | 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry for the late response. I'll upload a pic tomorrow.

As for the rear defroster, no, it doesn't effect the decal, because the decal is above the defrosters.
Old Apr 7, 2012 | 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

Ralliart windshield decal-fnuqml.jpg

For some reason, this angle makes it look crooked, but its not.

I promise

Edit: Wanted to point out that each letter is individual and so are the stripes. It came on a long piece of paper, had to spray it wet, place it on the rear windshield, squeegee the water and bubbles out, let it dry, then peel off the paper and each letter and stripe stayed on the window. Haven't had any problems with it so far, its been on there for about a year.

Last edited by bossssman38; Apr 7, 2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old Apr 8, 2012 | 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

It looks great! One curious question, why do people like to remove the mitsubishi symbols? It happens on other brands, too. "FOR ME", I think it still looks good if it is on there so the outlook of the back may not be too empty. I know it is a personal preference, but still want to know the reason. Someday, I might do the same thing^_^
Old Apr 8, 2012 | 03:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mitlan
It looks great! One curious question, why do people like to remove the mitsubishi symbols? It happens on other brands, too. "FOR ME", I think it still looks good if it is on there so the outlook of the back may not be too empty. I know it is a personal preference, but still want to know the reason. Someday, I might do the same thing^_^
Thank you!

As for the symbol, to be completely honest, I wish I would have kept the logo on there too. There's no reason for me taking it off, except that I figured a debadging would be to take everything off. If I had to do it all again, I'd mark the spot, remove the logo, plastidip the logo, and put it back on. I still have the logo in case I sell the car, but I don't have time to measure and put it back on.