Notices

Swift Springs wants your opinion

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2010, 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nyczlegacy
isnt MSRP the price it's listed at online? aka the selling price?
Usually vendor can sell stuffs lowered than MSRP. MSRP already has mark-up in there for retailer/vendor to get profit. But one can sell lower than MSRP to attract customers.

It's just like bargaining for a car; if you're good, u should pay less than MSRP.

Back to topic: you know when they will be available? Hope I dun pull the trigger on Eibach before they come out with final spec and at least some kind of teaser/preview..
Old Jun 10, 2010, 01:07 PM

I think I'm sold on the Swift springs - they seem to have a great following with the Evo crowd. Any updates on a release date? I'm looking to buy springs as soon as possible.
Old Jun 11, 2010, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Haven't heard back from him in a week. Well worth the wait in my opinion.
Old Jun 19, 2010, 09:59 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Guys,
Sorry about the holdup. I just moved across country and as you probably guessed I have been super busy with that. I just shot my Swift guy an email, havent had the chance to for a week or so, I will let you guys know as soon as I hear back. I would imagine that this whole thing should be happening pretty soon. PM me any questions or if you would like to be part of the buy. Thanks, sorry for the delay
Old Jun 21, 2010, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

I can't remember if I PM'd u or not, but I'm 100% down if they do make a more aggressive drop like 1.5"f and 1.25"(prefer) or 1"r. Hopefully they can make them before the end of the summer cause I want to lower my car bad and am kinda impatient and really want Swift cause of their great rep.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

Hey guys, still playing the waiting game, but as much as I would love to lower my car right now, I am definitely going to hold off until Swift comes through. I have read countless reviews by Evo owners and it seems that Swift is really the only way to go, if you are looking to lower your car, but not gain more body roll from soft spring rates. I know you guys are probably just as impatient as I am, if not a little more, but I think it will definitely be worth the wait once we get those badboys on our RAs. Will update again soon...
Old Jul 15, 2010, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Did the guy you were dealing with from Swift ever get back to you? I thought that the 1"f &.5"r were supposed to be released soon.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 09:19 PM
Evolved Member

They are scheduled to be released "very" soon in his words. He told me that he was going to be out of the office for a while. Didnt know he would be gone for like 2 weeks or so. From what we talked about last, we are still on. I will keep you updated when I speak with him again. Sorry about the wait, but like I said, I think its going to be well worth it.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 02:36 PM

Hey everyone, I just like the rest of you have been waiting for a set of good springs for the ralliart. I am very picky about the ride quality and handling characteristics. I was just at AMS this past week and drove in Eric's Ralliart with the Eibach pro kit. Very close to stock ride quality, I remember while we were driving I forgot he had springs until he hit a corner. With that said, I spoke with Swift today. They are sending me their 3rd revision of the Ralliart springs. They are hoping for a 1.5 drop in front and 1in drop in back. The response they received on the first two revision was since they use a progressive spring the car actually rides better than stock during normal driving conditions. Once you hit a corner the increased spring rate reduces body roll and provides what we are looking for. The springs should be here this week. Once I get them I will put them on and post before and after pics. For now my car is completely stock. So it will be nice to see what Swift has in store for us Ralliart owners.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Just spoke with Swift myself and he said much of the above, but did say that the springs are in full production.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Ok guys the group buy is on! I am going to set up a list on a new thread listed, "SWIFT SPRINGS GROUP BUY." This is a very special opportunity for you guys to purchase brand new Swift springs for your Ralliart at a discount price. Evolution owners swear by these springs and as far as quality goes, its next to none. The springs being sold to us, are 1.5in front, 1in rear. The price of these springs is about the same as all the other springs on the market, eibach, etc. But, we are getting them at a discount price and the more people I get together, the cheaper they will be. PM me for more details. This list is a final list, so if you cant pay for these springs please dont include your name on the list. Thanks