Notices

Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2013, 09:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
David, I'm getting all the info together for you to hopefully get this guy on-board and help provide some more goodies to the community. I'll be in touch soon.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA
The camber arms that Nicole had are $200 (plus shipping). They come with Energy Suspension bushings and an external grease fitting in order to lubricate them while on the car (installed). They are available in 2 versions (SLAMMED and 2-4 degrees). These have been tested on 11 and 12 second Ralliarts. They have also seen track time at Sebring and Palm Beach. These things work. If you want them, let me know. I will post a picture later.
Nice, They dropped the price on these. These camber arms from what i saw are very nice.

I'm going to continue to work with Ron. I think he can bring a few more parts to the table and would like to open the doors for him to bring some stuff to the table for us.

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
David, I'm getting all the info together for you to hopefully get this guy on-board and help provide some more goodies to the community. I'll be in touch soon.
Thanks kyle for helping out. He does a lot of small custom stuff and would be nice for our community. I don't mind trying out his parts and the guy seems very down to earth. My car can be used to test the products

I'm hoping to go the the tracks next friday to see what my car can do.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 10:06 PM

Here are the pictures installed on a de lancer with BC coilovers and on my ralliart from last year
Name:  photo1-1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  108.3 KB
Name:  photo2-4.jpg
Size:  103.8 KB

Name:  photo4-3.jpg
Size:  99.1 KB

Old Apr 18, 2013, 02:09 AM
Evolving Member

Rahtid I want these! PM sent.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 07:12 AM

pm replied to
Old Apr 19, 2013, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Fuego
Does anyone know if this will work for us?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sps-67450
i have these. you DO NOT have to press in your own bushings. they come ready to bolt in. just remember its 1 arm per box. i had a space cadet moment and ordered only one. had to push back my install 2 weeks and wait for the 2nd arm to come in lol.

i had spc camber arms on my old rsx. and its primarily what i sold when i used to work automotive retail. i'm pretty sold on SPC from past experience they build sturdy products. its worth my money and yes i bought them off summit, great experience from summit as well.

also, you want 67455 qty. 2

Last edited by i_drivecode3; Apr 19, 2013 at 05:07 AM.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Waiting for Fuego's pictures...
It seem to be only a small price difference between the Realtune and Nicoles/Rahtid's version. I'd like to see the thread length difference also between Realtune and non slammed version of Nicole's/Rahtid's.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Will post as soon as they come in :-)
Old Apr 19, 2013, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, so I think I get the way the SPC ones work: Large slider groove for big adjustments, eccentric for fine adjusting.

But what about these threaded ones? Maybe I'm not seeing the pictures well enough, but is there just one moving section, so you have to unbolt from the control arm, adjust, re-install, measure again; or is it more like an inner tie rod with a floating central threaded section and a jam-nut on one side (or both, even)?
Old Apr 20, 2013, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by neogeo64
Waiting for Fuego's pictures...
It seem to be only a small price difference between the Realtune and Nicoles/Rahtid's version. I'd like to see the thread length difference also between Realtune and non slammed version of Nicole's/Rahtid's.
Here are some pictures that Ron sent me today. The control arms have 1/2" more of thread now. That was his prototype in the picture.

Ok, so I think I get the way the SPC ones work: Large slider groove for big adjustments, eccentric for fine adjusting.

But what about these threaded ones? Maybe I'm not seeing the pictures well enough, but is there just one moving section, so you have to unbolt from the control arm, adjust, re-install, measure again; or is it more like an inner tie rod with a floating central threaded section and a jam-nut on one side (or both, even)?
You have to unbolt it to make the adjustments, adjust, re-install and measure again.

I also ordered the Toe Links. It's on the way now too. i'm hoping to finish the suspension next week and alignment.

He is waiting on his batch of the rear brace and I will update everyone when I have more information.
Attached Thumbnails Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_0783.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_4809.jpg  

Last edited by Fuego; Apr 20, 2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old Apr 20, 2013, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the clarification on these.

Does anyone know if the ones from Rahtid are adjusted in the same manner? Just curious to explore all the available options.
Old Apr 20, 2013, 11:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks for the clarification on these.

Does anyone know if the ones from Rahtid are adjusted in the same manner? Just curious to explore all the available options.
Judging from the installed pics from the g9lancers forum (and his last post) i'd say yes.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fuego
You have to unbolt it to make the adjustments, adjust, re-install and measure again.
this makes me sad. but realistically, I guess it's ok, because how often are you going to be mucking about with the rear camber? most of the time it'll be set it and forget it. It just makes it less convenient to adjust.

Also, if you have to disconnect it from the wheel hub to adjust it, then whats the point of the lock nut? It's not going to magically loosen over time. The attachment points on the chassis and the hub will prevent the parts from turning/tightening/loosening.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nunyas
this makes me sad. but realistically, I guess it's ok, because how often are you going to be mucking about with the rear camber? most of the time it'll be set it and forget it. It just makes it less convenient to adjust.

Also, if you have to disconnect it from the wheel hub to adjust it, then whats the point of the lock nut? It's not going to magically loosen over time. The attachment points on the chassis and the hub will prevent the parts from turning/tightening/loosening.
The only time mine is going to be messed with is during an alignment but I understand the concern. What would you like to see in a camber arm? Just wondering. I know Ron can make modifications to it but it will have to be in a group purchase. On Monday I should receive the ones he sent me. I can't wait because I don't want to wear out my tires and my car is pulling to the right a little.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:26 PM
Evolved Member

I'd like to see the same basic design, but adjustable without disconnecting either end. Like how tie rod ends can be adjusted without disconnecting them. That's the ~only~ thing I don't like about these, but realisticly, I don't think it'd stop me from buying them

Quick Reply: Adjustable Rear Camber Arms