Notices

Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2013, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rahtid
The car will feel more stable on street and a road course with the camber arms and coilovers
I notice a big change with the camber arms. It feels great and more stable. Same thing when I did the coilovers and the swaybars. Just love how the car handles now. Really really nice.

Originally Posted by robyn402
so now we've got an answer to front endlinks, rear endlinks were previously figured out, adjustable camber arms i guess all we need know is a roll center kit and we're all set?

i assume with these arms the whiteline camber bushings are now obsolete correct
I received the Rear toe links last night. No time to install or anything like that. I did plastic dip it because it was blue but now it's black. lol... Did not want to wait till he had more.

I should be getting my alignment today I hope. Planning to put the rear toe links on during lunch. Then dropping it off for alignment.

Whiteline camber bushing I would not say obsolete but I think the camber arms are a better solution hands down.

Originally Posted by nunyas
whats the point of the lock nut?
Whoops, Forgot to answer this. The point of it is that you can do other work to the suspensioin and not loose where your camber adjustment is.
Old Apr 26, 2013, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Alignment is done and I will take pictures tomorrow of the camber arms, toe links and everything else. Tonight I'm heading to the tracks.
Old Apr 26, 2013, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

Sweet! Ready for pics
Old Apr 27, 2013, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i guess we'll know how strong this stuff really is if he tracked them and the parts survived the abuse
Old Apr 27, 2013, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, I have an issue! lol but it's not the parts. When my alignment was done my car still pulled to the right. The alignment guy thinks that one of my tires it a little behind the other. So this week we will verify that. It also seems that way because of of the front end links touches my coilovers. Now remember that the end links are a little longer than stock but this only happens on one side. So monday it's going to get looked at. The driver side is the one that hits. The passanger side fits perfectly. i'll wait to see what the alignment guy says on monday before I bring them to a machine shop. i really need this slight pull to the right fix. As for the parts. They did what they are suppose to do. I had a lot of fun on the tracks. My times was not that good but it's the first time I ever been to the tracks. i pulled a 13.46 @ 107mph with a horrible launch and 60' lol i'll post the slips on my build page. i need improvement.

Here are pictures of the toe link. it's now dark so I will take pictures tomorrow of my camber arms and front endlinks.

the toe links are plasti-dip black. He only had one set of blue available and I did not want to wait.
Attached Thumbnails Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3238.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3227.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3226.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3229.jpg  
Old Apr 28, 2013, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
be nice if we could get some new lower arms too
Old Apr 28, 2013, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Actually Realtune is making those for the SRT as well.. though I don't think we use the same part. Maybe if he becomes a vendor on this site we might get lucky.

Name:  CSRT4LCA.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  26.2 KB
Old Apr 28, 2013, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by neogeo64
Actually Realtune is making those for the SRT as well.. though I don't think we use the same part. Maybe if he becomes a vendor on this site we might get lucky.

I'll ask him tomorrow about this.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Left front suspension issue.

I have to check the bolt distance between the two struts. But since i have a suspension issue. i wonder if that is causing the issue.
Attached Thumbnails Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3249.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3251.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_31378.jpg  
Old Apr 28, 2013, 08:09 PM
Evolved Member

Camber arm looks great with plenty of length left.
Attached Thumbnails Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3257.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3260.jpg   Adjustable Rear Camber Arms-img_3261.jpg  
Old Apr 28, 2013, 10:07 PM
Evolved Member

those are f'n sexy... i guess those would take care of the front end with regards to roll center adjustment speaking of which i saw white line has a kit for our car anyone know if it actually fits or if its a typo?

i was talking about the rear arms... the one the shocks bolt to... they look super cheap n flimsy

PS what rear endlinks are you using? and the new parts are you still using ecentric bolts?

Originally Posted by Fuego
I'll ask him tomorrow about this.

Last edited by robyn402; Apr 28, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2013, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

those are f'n sexy... i guess those would take care of the front end with regards to roll center adjustment speaking of which i saw white line has a kit for our car anyone know if it actually fits or if its a typo?

i was talking about the rear arms... the one the shocks bolt to... they look super cheap n flimsy

PS what rear endlinks are you using? and the new parts are you still using ecentric bolts?
I'm using the racingline endlink:
http://racinglineperformance.com/sho...&idcategory=32

I'm using the stock bolts for everything except the endlinks.

About the arms. They won't be in production for a while. I'll see if we can do some measurements though.

Do you have the part # for whiteline?
Old Apr 29, 2013, 10:37 AM

Do you have a print out from the alignment, might be able to help you
Old Apr 29, 2013, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

dunno how reliable lancershop is but...

http://www.lancershop.com/customer/p...cat=191&page=1
Old Apr 29, 2013, 10:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rahtid
Do you have a print out from the alignment, might be able to help you

Thanks for the help. If the shop don't get it fixed tomorrow then I will post it. I think it's the K frame because I had to drop it to install the front swaybar and did not know that it had to go back on perfectly. Either that or we think it's the LCA which then ill be sad. lol...

dunno how reliable lancershop is but...

http://www.lancershop.com/customer/p...cat=191&page=1
Did not come up on whiteline website so it would be intresting to find out.

Last edited by Fuego; Apr 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Adjustable Rear Camber Arms