Notices

2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2009, 07:26 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fourdoor
Hey Bryan,

Just a heads up, I am almost done with road tuning my Ralliart with the re-scalled fuel maps, and after I get some clean runs with the A/F where I want it, and zero knock I will send you some data logs and a copy of my ROM as it sits now with all the changes I have made... you will hardly recognize that it started out as your base map when I send it back to you It may help with development of your 93 octane maps, but I doubt most people will be running this much boost even on 93 octane... gota love a huge FMIC and cool weather! This is basically my drag strip map though... I wouldn't want to use it on a road course!

Keith
Sounds great, this is one of the many reasons these maps exist, to be a foundation for self tuning your own car. I'm very glad this is happening!

- Bryan
Old Nov 5, 2009, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
update: I have the part # for the OEM boost assembly and its around $14 straight from Mitsu.

Send me a PM for the #.
Hey Bryan, I just had the GST upgraded Boost Pill installed by my mechanic and downloaded your new 2009 USDM/CADM - 93 oct - GST Boost Pill Upgrade basemap you developed and took the car for a little spin tonight and so far it ROCKS!! Can you reply to this message with the part # for the OEM boost assembly from Mistu please? If it's really only $14, I'm absolutely going to order it in case I have to go back to stock basemap and Boost Pill for warrantly/recall issues.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 09:46 PM

Dyno it and find out.

I'll give a free base map to the first one that dynos before/after and posts the data. Oh wait, it's already free.

- Bryan

Mate, what you are doing for this community must give you great personal pleasure, I don`t think this would happen in Australia. ....Ross.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

Thank you for hooking up the worldwide community. You need a donation box my friend.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Thanx again Bryan. I d/l the 93 oct map, I jus ordered my boost pill this morning. Now i jus need the cable.

Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:04 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Slee256
Hey Bryan, I just had the GST upgraded Boost Pill installed by my mechanic and downloaded your new 2009 USDM/CADM - 93 oct - GST Boost Pill Upgrade basemap you developed and took the car for a little spin tonight and so far it ROCKS!! Can you reply to this message with the part # for the OEM boost assembly from Mistu please? If it's really only $14, I'm absolutely going to order it in case I have to go back to stock basemap and Boost Pill for warrantly/recall issues.
Glad you are enjoying it! You have PM with part #

Originally Posted by exv8er
Mate, what you are doing for this community must give you great personal pleasure, I don`t think this would happen in Australia. ....Ross.
Glad you are all enjoying it. I have a question for you Australians. Do you all run 93oct on the whole?

Originally Posted by Tommy Di Cat
Thank you for hooking up the worldwide community. You need a donation box my friend.

No donations needed. People can just send me logs so I can make the basemaps that much better.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:55 PM

^ when using the wideband O2 to read from the tail-pipe (with Innovate clamp), what's the approx correction to use since it reads leaner? is there like a simple 10%, etc?
Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:58 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by JCGator42
^ when using the wideband O2 to read from the tail-pipe (with Innovate clamp), what's the approx correction to use since it reads leaner? is there like a simple 10%, etc?
With a good clamp, like the innovate, it usually reads slightly richer. You would be surprised how close it is at WOT though.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Glad you are all enjoying it. I have a question for you Australians. Do you all run 93oct on the whole?
We call it 98 over here and its what is recommended by MMA for the RA and you can get it pretty much anywhere over here.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 01:52 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by speedie
We call it 98 over here and its what is recommended by MMA for the RA and you can get it pretty much anywhere over here.
98 RON correct?

( RON Octane Rating x 0.95 = AKI Octane Rating )
98 RON Octane x 0.95 = 93.1 AKI Octane (US measure)
100 RON Octane x 0.95 = 95 AKI Octane (US measure)

So 93 Octane

Ok, I will update the AUS maps for 93 oct here soon...
Old Nov 6, 2009, 01:57 PM

We use 91 {lowest} in most cars, 98 in anything more factory performance orientated or after market tuned.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 02:00 PM

98 RON correct?

( RON Octane Rating x 0.95 = AKI Octane Rating )
98 RON Octane x 0.95 = 93.1 AKI Octane (US measure)
100 RON Octane x 0.95 = 95 AKI Octane (US measure)

So 93 Octane

Ok, I will update the AUS maps for 93 oct here soon...

THANKS ....Ross
Old Nov 6, 2009, 02:03 PM
Account Disabled

Can I ask you AUS guys to send me a copy of your stock ROM? I want to see all the ROM ID's there are.

Send me a PM for email addy. Thanks.

- Bryan
Old Nov 7, 2009, 05:21 AM

Stock Boost Pill 93 Flash

Bryan,

Your flash is very good on stockpill 93 Oct. I have an e-mail flash fromTTP and I like your baseflash a bit better... I feel it has alittle bit more pull, power and feels smoother. can't wait to get your boost pill and give that a try.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 08:57 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Ralliart_2009
Bryan,

Your flash is very good on stockpill 93 Oct. I have an e-mail flash fromTTP and I like your baseflash a bit better... I feel it has alittle bit more pull, power and feels smoother. can't wait to get your boost pill and give that a try.
Glad you are enjoying it!

- Bryan

Quick Reply: 2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap