Notices

2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2014, 06:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi, guys.
Can anyone please help with getting xml file for JDM Lancer X Ralliart with ROM ID 53590008 ? I've been looking all over the internet but all I got is modified ROM file only. Obviously someone's got it...
Thanks,
Shota
Old Feb 25, 2014, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just flashed to the V31 2011 Boost pill, 93 octane flash and this thing is AMAZING. Haven't had a chance to log yet, since it wouldn't read on mine for some reason. I think I know why, but does anyone else have an idea? EvoScan is reading my RPM as a constant 35k (ha!) and my boost at a constant 450lb (quadruple- ha!), and it's not registering the virtual dyno or knock. I've been told it's because the latest iterations are set up for RAX, and I wasn't aware, so I used Mode23. Thoughts?

Other than that, the shifting is way more aggressive, even in normal. It's almost like a bounce between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes 4th. I'm assuming this is normal? Because I kind of like it

You guys are fantastic and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 08:37 PM

Rich, can we get our hands on the 2013+ RA Boost Pill, AEM cold air intake flash?
Old Feb 26, 2014, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Exige90
Just flashed to the V31 ...... I've been told it's because the latest iterations are set up for RAX, and I wasn't aware, so I used Mode23. Thoughts? .....
As I recall mode23 still works but why bother with all that mess. Upgrade to Evoscan 2.9, set it to RAX and it just works.

I was so impressed that I succumbed to an irrepressible urge to donate.

.... It's almost like a bounce between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes 4th. I'm assuming this is normal? Because I kind of like it .....
I have no idea what you are saying but you seem to like it
Old Feb 26, 2014, 04:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Just flashed to the V31 2011 Boost pill, 93 octane flash and this thing is AMAZING. Haven't had a chance to log yet, since it wouldn't read on mine for some reason. I think I know why, but does anyone else have an idea? EvoScan is reading my RPM as a constant 35k (ha!) and my boost at a constant 450lb (quadruple- ha!), and it's not registering the virtual dyno or knock. I've been told it's because the latest iterations are set up for RAX, and I wasn't aware, so I used Mode23. Thoughts?

Other than that, the shifting is way more aggressive, even in normal. It's almost like a bounce between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes 4th. I'm assuming this is normal? Because I kind of like it

You guys are fantastic and any help would be greatly appreciated.
The latest one IS set up for RAX, but that won't break any existing logging setup. Basic, slow old mode23 stuff can be a pain if your addresses are wrong. All that hassle disappears if you use EvoScan 2.9 and switch it to "RAX Fast Logging" mode. Faster too.

On most Ralliarts, yes, the shifts are very crisp. The way they should always have been from factory, IMHO. Glad you like it - we all put in a lot of effort beta-testing many, many variants of SST-related tables. Worked out well.

Originally Posted by Pelka
Rich, can we get our hands on the 2013+ RA Boost Pill, AEM cold air intake flash?
Yes, but only with wideband installed on the first car, for logging/testing. Let me know.

Rich
Old Feb 26, 2014, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by richardjh
The latest one IS set up for RAX, but that won't break any existing logging setup. Basic, slow old mode23 stuff can be a pain if your addresses are wrong. All that hassle disappears if you use EvoScan 2.9 and switch it to "RAX Fast Logging" mode. Faster too.

On most Ralliarts, yes, the shifts are very crisp. The way they should always have been from factory, IMHO. Glad you like it - we all put in a lot of effort beta-testing many, many variants of SST-related tables. Worked out well.
Fantastic! I'll use RAX tomorrow after work, see how that works. Glad to hear the shifts are intended! So many thanks to you guys and all your hard work.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by ExRotary
As I recall mode23 still works but why bother with all that mess. Upgrade to Evoscan 2.9, set it to RAX and it just works.

I was so impressed that I succumbed to an irrepressible urge to donate.

I have no idea what you are saying but you seem to like it
Yeah, I have 2.9 but wasn't aware that there was another option to log. And I'll probably give a good donation too, I feel like a thief getting this much performance for so little.

The shifts, I don't know how to describe. They're harder, but not in a 'jamming-the-gears' way. It kind of double-pumps.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by richardjh
Yes, but only with wideband installed on the first car, for logging/testing. Let me know.

Rich
Wideband installed and ready to go. a few other users here too are waiting to be guinea pigs as well. let me know how you want to send me the ROM. Thanks Rich!
Old Feb 26, 2014, 11:38 AM

I've got a wideband and boost gauge sitting in my car just waiting on my pod to be built to install. I'll be ready to do logs on a 13 ralliart in a few weeks.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by MrPopular88
I've got a wideband and boost gauge sitting in my car just waiting on my pod to be built to install. I'll be ready to do logs on a 13 ralliart in a few weeks.
Awesome!

Rich let us know theres a bunch of us 2013+ RA dying to get the other variants of the basemap tunes!
Old Feb 27, 2014, 01:59 PM

Okay so I still can't figure out this damn logging system. Maybe I'm retarded, which is quite likely. It's all hooked up, and RAX is selected, and it's not logging. I am pretty damn frustrated, I don't know why it's not working. Here is an album of screens for what I have picked, what I get, and what is happening. Also, I'm trying to do it straight to the computer, no MicroSD card. If that will solve the issues, I'll be GLAD to switch to the MicroSD.

http://imgur.com/a/ag08A
Old Feb 28, 2014, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

make sure you have log to file enabled it's in one of the menus

do you get errors when you click on start datalogger from the main window?
Old Feb 28, 2014, 10:56 PM

Okay so I still can't figure out this damn logging system. ... Here is an album of screens for what I have picked, what I get, and what is happening. Also, I'm trying to do it straight to the computer, no MicroSD card. If that will solve the issues, I'll be GLAD to switch to the MicroSD.

http://imgur.com/a/ag08A
Your 1st two screen shots show normal ECUFlash behaviour. Checking an item in the tree structure opens the related window which informs you that mode 23 on that item is enabled. After writing to the ECU did you then "Compare to ECU" to confirm that the flash was successful?

Your 3rd shot is the EvoScan opening window. This bit is a concern:

Were you hooked up to the ECU at the time? Even with the ignition off the OpenPort should be picking up 12V from the battery when you start the data logger.

If you are hooking up and the OpenPort is seeing 12V, open the Logging menu item and ensure that you have "Log Data to Screen" selected. Then:
Scroll down the log items until you find "Accel Pedal Position"
"Start DataLogger"
Turn Ignition on. No need to start the car. You should see "Received Data" (above the Event Log) spring into action
Depress the accelerator. You should see the Accel Pedal Position reading change.
You can then start the car and check the other readings, starting with RPM
Old Mar 1, 2014, 09:05 AM
Evolving Member

What's the peak boost I should be hitting on the USDM 93oct boostpill TBE map? Because my prosport 60mm premium gauge has a recall function and it's showing a peak of about 22.5 isn't that a bit high? This is at WOT and mid to high 11s on the AFR.
Old Mar 1, 2014, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rralliart09
What's the peak boost I should be hitting on the USDM 93oct boostpill TBE map? Because my prosport 60mm premium gauge has a recall function and it's showing a peak of about 22.5 isn't that a bit high? This is at WOT and mid to high 11s on the AFR.
No, 22.5psi isn't too high. Mine hits 23.5 peak.

Quick Reply: 2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap