Notices

2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2022, 09:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So obviously im new to the forum and have been slowly going thru all the post on this thread, but i haven't found the answer yet. can any one tell me if these maps will work on a 2014 RA? or if by happen chance anyone has info on what tweeks need to be done to make them work on a 2014? thanks
Old May 26, 2022, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by ShowTime750
So obviously im new to the forum and have been slowly going thru all the post on this thread, but i haven't found the answer yet. can any one tell me if these maps will work on a 2014 RA? or if by happen chance anyone has info on what tweeks need to be done to make them work on a 2014? thanks
just kidding i found it
Old Dec 17, 2022, 10:33 PM

New Member here, i can't seem to download any of your linked files here, and the link to the .xml version is corrupted, takes me to some random page that tries to get me to click on stuff or enter my email and such. Any chance you have the .xml files saved anywhere and can send them to my email so i can open them in ecuflash?

I have a 2014 Ralliart, have been trying to tune it for a while and keep running into issues day after day. I spent a long time trying to find definitions, which i finally did a few days ago, but now i am having trouble datalogging on evoscan. I tried enabling mode23, and was successful, but EVOSCAN does not have the correct ecu option to datalog with mode23 for my year RA. I was told RAX is the best option for datalogging and that all of your basemaps have RAX already, so i would like to use them! Please contact me if you can help!
Old Dec 18, 2022, 08:18 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,056 Likes on 764 Posts
Originally Posted by BaseModelLancer
New Member here, i can't seem to download any of your linked files here, and the link to the .xml version is corrupted, takes me to some random page that tries to get me to click on stuff or enter my email and such. Any chance you have the .xml files saved anywhere and can send them to my email so i can open them in ecuflash?

I have a 2014 Ralliart, have been trying to tune it for a while and keep running into issues day after day. I spent a long time trying to find definitions, which i finally did a few days ago, but now i am having trouble datalogging on evoscan. I tried enabling mode23, and was successful, but EVOSCAN does not have the correct ecu option to datalog with mode23 for my year RA. I was told RAX is the best option for datalogging and that all of your basemaps have RAX already, so i would like to use them! Please contact me if you can help!
The forum likes to break the links every six months or so, which is super annoying. I have found if you right click and copy the link path and copy paste it in a new browser tab it will work.

Or you can just go the direct path where I put all the roms here: http://norcalmotorsports.org/users/b...emaps/V31.003/
Old Dec 18, 2022, 12:01 PM

Anybody here still active and could help me out with some info?..
I'm using a boost pil basemap, direct boost, 0 atmosferic pressure, nothing is changed vs Boostpill map besides disabling upwards EC. Stock turbo, tubular manifold, cat still installed.
I've installed a COBB 3-port and proceeded to tune the boost -cut WGDC tables to about half and ramped up.
While logging I noticed my logged ActiveWGDC values are 4-8% lower than the respective Reactive WGDC table, and I have to use uncomfortably high WGDC values (73%in the map to get 66%logged).
Currently boosting well below default boostpill targets and WGDCCorr is 0 all over.

Any ideas what I'm missing?
Old Dec 18, 2022, 03:41 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,056 Likes on 764 Posts
Originally Posted by groowe
Anybody here still active and could help me out with some info?..
I'm using a boost pil basemap, direct boost, 0 atmosferic pressure, nothing is changed vs Boostpill map besides disabling upwards EC. Stock turbo, tubular manifold, cat still installed.
I've installed a COBB 3-port and proceeded to tune the boost -cut WGDC tables to about half and ramped up.
While logging I noticed my logged ActiveWGDC values are 4-8% lower than the respective Reactive WGDC table, and I have to use uncomfortably high WGDC values (73%in the map to get 66%logged).
Currently boosting well below default boostpill targets and WGDCCorr is 0 all over.

Any ideas what I'm missing?
Share a log. Are you logging boost error?
Old Dec 18, 2022, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by RazorLab
The forum likes to break the links every six months or so, which is super annoying. I have found if you right click and copy the link path and copy paste it in a new browser tab it will work.

Or you can just go the direct path where I put all the roms here: http://norcalmotorsports.org/users/b...emaps/V31.003/
i got it to work today! Stockpill 91oct, did a few datalogs. Live dyno is reading 227hp 259tq. Not bad for a stock ralliart lol. Ordering the boost pill today, any idea what gains i should expect going from stockpill base to boostpill base?

Last edited by BaseModelLancer; Dec 18, 2022 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Adding info
Old Dec 18, 2022, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by RazorLab
Share a log. Are you logging boost error?
I'm not logging boost error because i couldn't find the addresses for my ROM, but I probably should. Using RAX at the moment
I do log WGDC correction, and that's 0 across the log
I did see this behavior even when i was using really low wgdc values, barely above WG pressure.

Attached the latest log, you can see the first pull, almost reaches my desired WGDC, boosts to 22.3 psi, target is 22.8.
After that, it all goes down. See several WGDC @ the same RPM, TPS. Pulls are 2nd and 3rd. Only playing with low gear range.
It does seem like it's correcting, but how?
Looking closer, i see there's over 150ms between log points, and GST correction interval is 2, which is less, so maybe I'm losing samples? I did read on some forum posts that once there's negative correction, it never resets unless it's corrected back up. But this should be visible in the WGDCCorr log, right?

Also, I have a fairly chonky tubular manifold, which is why I'm assuming spool is this slow.

I think I'm going to take a break beacuse it's -10C today and although boost weather, heating up the SST is a *****.
Attached Files

Last edited by groowe; Dec 19, 2022 at 12:03 AM.
Old Dec 19, 2022, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by BaseModelLancer
i got it to work today! Stockpill 91oct, did a few datalogs. Live dyno is reading 227hp 259tq. Not bad for a stock ralliart lol. Ordering the boost pill today, any idea what gains i should expect going from stockpill base to boostpill base?
It's a bunch more power, 1/4 times are posted somewhere at the start of the thread.
Used to be dyno graphs too, but they seem to have disappeared.
Old Dec 19, 2022, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by groowe
It's a bunch more power, 1/4 times are posted somewhere at the start of the thread.
Used to be dyno graphs too, but they seem to have disappeared.
before tuning i have a slip at 13.79 @ 99mph stock with the s-sport flash. So im assuming i could do 13.5 now with the stock basemap, but our local dragstrip doesn't open again til march, i wll have my boostpill by then, so hopefully low 13's

Last edited by BaseModelLancer; Dec 19, 2022 at 12:57 AM.
Old Dec 29, 2022, 12:24 PM

Update on my situation:
IAT adjusted BWGDC was probably active and applied. RAXv1 XML files are missing from the interwebs, I do not have the patch table definitions.
Solution: Apply RAX3 on unpatched/clean ROM and copy basemap tables.
Or, if we had RAX v1 XMLs, we could disable v1 patches, then patch with v3.
Old Jun 16, 2023, 03:08 AM

Convert .srf file to .rom

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I read my ecu using ecu flash but the output is in rom, my car is a lancer 2.0 2011 NA, Anyone able to define the file or provide me the path how to? Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip
read_image-stock.zip (304.7 KB, 0 views)
Old Jul 18, 2023, 02:14 AM

In the same boat as BigBlackDeck.

I have a AUDM 07 base Lancer and an 09 AUDM base Lancer. The 07 just gets a J2534 timeout error, and the 09 reads, but isn't defined. I was hoping that the XML would be with the ROMs that RazorLab posted, but i couldn't find an XML in there.

Happy to learn to define it, if there's a walkthrough. Been doing it with Subarus for a while. Then can get started on more if there's a need/want for it. Have heaps of time.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by BigBlackDeck
Can anyone help me?
Hey mate, I was able to get your ROM to load, albeit without any parameters. Not sure what Market you are, but I used EcuFlash to open it as the SRF file that you sent, and used the 'Inherit Data from the below ROM" and selected JDM 2011<---- I wouldn't just do and do this. If your car is a 2011, you want to see what's close to your car in that list and see if an inherited definition will work.

Last edited by toytruck89; Jul 18, 2023 at 02:27 AM. Reason: add quote text
Old Jul 18, 2023, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by toytruck89
Hey mate, I was able to get your ROM to load, albeit without any parameters. Not sure what Market you are, but I used EcuFlash to open it as the SRF file that you sent, and used the 'Inherit Data from the below ROM" and selected JDM 2011<---- I wouldn't just do and do this. If your car is a 2011, you want to see what's close to your car in that list and see if an inherited definition will work.
Originally Posted by BigBlackDeck
Can anyone help me?
Now it won't let me try to redefine it, but I opened it in Hex editor and got the following out of the first few bytes: INFO...Ÿ.......V.I.N........".P.A.E.C.Y.4.M.S.9. A.A.0.0.0.0.8.2....E.C.U._.S.W._.P.N.........1.8 .6.0.B.2.6.4.0.0....E.C.U._.H.W._.P.N.........1. 8.6.0.B.2.6.4. . DRMI...0

ECU part number works 1860B264, VIN doesn't.

Quick Reply: 2009 Lancer Ralliart - GST Basemap